LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Old 2011-10-05, 8:35am
Still makin' flowers...

Default Social Media Marketing Tutorial

By request, I've taken the Social Media Marketing section out of my Etsy tutorial and expanded it to encompass a total of 8 media platforms.

Now, you can familiarlize yourself with marketing plans if you have a store other than Etsy (ie, personal website, Ebay).

50+ pages and tons of screen shots should start you off in the right direction. $10.00

On my website http://www.goodrivergallery.com
--------
When is the right time to market your business or product? NOW!

Your time is valuable but you want more customers, more sales, and more traffic to your website/Etsy Store/Ebay Store?

Is your business getting the attention it requires from you and also the attention it could be getting through marketing on social media websites?

The social media clock is always ticking. Are people talking about your business? They should be and more importantly, they could be.

It’s no secret that Facebook, Twitter, Blogging & Video are what people are watching every minute of every day. With the social media forums bursting in the marketing arena, “word of mouth” is one of the best ways to spin your brand and build your reputation. But they can’t spread the word about your business if they don’t know about your business.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!

Last edited by HannahRachel; 2011-10-07 at 6:38pm.
Old 2011-10-05, 10:23am
Serenity Now!

Looks awesome, Hannah! I imagine, since you're so fantastic at marketing your work online, that this is going to be a fab tut!

Art, Colour, Bling & Happy happening here:
Old 2011-10-11, 11:02am
Duchess of Dichro

It not only looks great, it is Great!! Thanks for another fantastic helpful tutorial Hannah

Old 2011-10-22, 1:38pm
Still makin' flowers...

Thanks Val & Leslie!

Because that dang thing wasn't long enough and because social media marketing is an ever-expanding field, I've just gone through a whole NEW list of promotional sites with my thoughts on each of them. It hasn't been put in the whole tutorial yet (the tutorial goes through a number of other promo sites) so starting today it'll be sent out as a separate attachment.

If you previously purchased and received the social marketing tutorial as a separate document from the Etsy/Marketing combo version and want to send me a paypal invoice number then I'll be pleased to forward this new document to you. Its not particularly nice looking yet or even in alphabetical order but there's a lot of information here...

!

Last edited by HannahRachel; 2011-10-22 at 6:45pm.
Old 2011-11-02, 10:31pm

That looks like a fabulous tutorial. I suck at marketing, so I will be purchasing it.

I just have to say, looking at your etsy shop... OMG! Your work is amazingly gorgeous. It's so intricate and the colors are just beautiful.

Old 2011-11-04, 6:50am
Still makin' flowers...

Dawn - Just sent the tutorial out. Let me know it arrived! Thank you, also, for your very kind words about my shop.

!
Old 2011-11-06, 2:17am

Got it!

Thanks so much, it looks great!

Old 2011-11-10, 10:27am
Still makin' flowers...

Thanks Dawn! Let me know if you have any questions as you are reading through it.

!