Old 2011-03-28, 9:54am
Creative Spirit

very cool bead Angela!

Peace Wendy
Old 2011-03-31, 10:43am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
I have one to share....
It was the very first one I made; I was visiting Martina, and she told me what to do, so there is no raking in the windows, because I raked first On this pic you can see through the bead, but there is also a pearly shimmer on the base; depending on how you hold it to the light.

The shape is not perfect, but I was happy to have windows at least

Regards
Angela

Beautiful, that's what I love about Michael's beads, you can take them outside, holding them up to the sun gives them a whole new dimension! You created a beautiful thing here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-04-05, 12:18pm

Thank you both!

Angela

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-04-05, 2:11pm

I will see you this fall when you teach at Playing With Fire in Rockland, Maine! I have told Ed & Virginia yours is one of 2 classes I am affording this year. Can NOT wait!

All the best,

Sue
and the present is a gift.
Old 2011-04-06, 1:18pm

Angela, the bead turned out really well. You made the windows work perfectly. Nice bead.
Sue, I'm really looking forward to teaching in Maine this October. I've never been to that part of the country. I've heard the leaves turn beautiful colors in October.
Michael
Check out my new lentil shaping tools at my Etsy store.

Old 2011-04-24, 12:46pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

I'm really enjoying this tutorial, I love it just as much as the baleen and I learn so much. It pushes me in new directions and gives me new ideas. I am so happy I bought it.

This was my first attempt. My windows need a lot of work but I'm having such fun playing with the other techniques as well.

Old 2011-06-05, 11:47am
To bead Yeah! ;)

Angela, that is awesome!!
Astrid, I like the silver effect on you bead

Can you tell I am having a ball????

_
NEW "Marble Twist" tut!
HOLLOW BEAD, 3D SQUARES for hollow beads, Rose Murrini and Multi Murrini tut, JETZT alle in DEUTSCH erhältlich!
Old 2011-06-11, 4:54pm

DANG! Astrid those are TDF! My mouth is just hanging open.

"People can be the wind beneath your wings or the anchor on your boat" John Maxwell
Old 2011-06-14, 11:52pm
To bead Yeah! ;)

Thanks Donna

_
NEW "Marble Twist" tut!
HOLLOW BEAD, 3D SQUARES for hollow beads, Rose Murrini and Multi Murrini tut, JETZT alle in DEUTSCH erhältlich!
Old 2012-01-24, 4:38am

Her is my humble contribution. I must say I LOVE this tutorial.