LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2013-08-14, 6:58pm
mealerbeadz

Just purchased and downloaded this tutorial last night. Very helpful and well worth the investment!

Allen Mealer
mealerbeadz
Birmingham, AL, USA
Old 2014-01-21, 4:34pm
Still makin' flowers...

Thank you, Allen! I'm really proud of this tutorial, even this much later. I've updated it over time, too, so its current to Etsy changes.

Donna: Thanks for your kind words. You happen to already have the marketing genius, though, so that only helps.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!
Old 2014-01-21, 7:46pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Not really, I'm just a pain in the backside. **BUY my Beads!! Look more beads!! Buy them!!**

Old 2014-04-03, 1:33pm
Still makin' flowers...

Seems to work pretty well for you Donna.

As a side note, and not yet in the tutorial, I've just been told that you can now respond to less-than-stellar reviews on Etsy. So, if someone leaves you a review that it less than 5 stars, you can leave a public response for them.

--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!
Old 2014-04-03, 1:44pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Heh... I can be pretty persuasive when I wanna be.
But only when I can see that someone really does want something. I can't convince that Eskimo to buy the ice cube yet. I'm working on it!

Awesome about the Etsy review thing. So far so good for me though. I've only had one bad apple and it wasn't even my fault. Etsy pulled their review for me when I proved that I had tried to resolve the situation.