Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-05-31, 10:59pm
Addicted to Melting Glass

Default New Playa Tortuga Tutorial

I've got my second lampwork glass bead tutorial up on my Etsy shop now, called "Play Tortuga", to make this bead and several variants:

Here's the link to the tutorial in my Etsy shop.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-06-01, 4:58am
Bravewarrior stumblinbatt

Got mine!... and I have to say Patty this Tutorial absolutely rocks!

Fabulous & easy to follow, clear concise instructions - with so many idea's & suggestions for taking this style further. Perfect!

Can wait until torch time tomorrow!

~
~
~
Old 2009-06-01, 9:02pm

Awwww, thanks, Deb!

Old 2009-06-02, 3:01pm

I agree Patty. Excellent tutorial!

Old 2009-06-02, 3:18pm

I just ordered your tutorial, Patty, after reading all these rave reviews and looking at your beautiful beads!!

Can't wait to try it! Thanks for sharing!!

Shiarley
Old 2009-06-02, 4:40pm

Smile

Just got it! It looks fantastic and I cannot wait to try it out this weekend!

Thanks again,
Shirley
Old 2009-06-02, 8:28pm

Lisa, the compliment means a lot coming from you. Your beads are breathtaking.

Shirley - thanks, and let us know how it works for you!

Patty

Old 2009-06-08, 5:17pm
Lover of all things color

Patty, I love the tutorial. Here is one of my better results. I don't have the proper press so I improvised.

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2009-06-08, 7:32pm

Jan - It turned out great! Thanks so much for posting this. Sometimes a more organic shape is better than the "pressed" one, so I think you improvised well.

I meant to tell everyone that I've been trying this design in smaller (and smaller, and smaller) sizes, and it's been fun but challenging to do the really tiny ones (15mm lentil). I'll post pics soon.

P.S. She's upside down.