LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2008-12-23, 7:55pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Default two new ones:) Happy Holidays! Tahitian Sunrise & Modern Milan e-book tutorials

Two New Glass Lampwork Bead e-book tutorials are available in our Etsy shop, Tahitian Sunrise & Modern Milan, lots of fun techniques, low price, easy download, and absolutely free-ware as in please enjoy making these beads and feel free to go forth and sell them!

happy holidays Jenelle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Old 2008-12-24, 3:32am
Knob Creek Glass

Tahitian Sunrise was gone!!! I was able to get only Modern Milan.
Old 2008-12-24, 8:45am
Senior Member | Jenelle

oops! We sold out overnight- sorry about that! I have re listed several copies and in the spirit of the season I have listed all of our e-books on our web site under our "featured"category where all orders get an automatic discount during checkout, so our tutorials are actually under $5 on our web site.

http://sortafloweringdesigns.com

Happy Holidays =^.^=

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-12-24, 9:20am

Modern Milan is gone? (Oh wait, duh - not it's not. Nevermind)
Old 2008-12-24, 10:03am
Senior Member | Jenelle

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-12-24, 10:20am
Cancer SUCKS!

I think people are getting confused because the photos are the same on both tutorials for sale.

Old 2008-12-24, 11:16am
Senior Member | Jenelle

oops!Hi Deb- I see that glitch on our web site, thanks for the heads up, should be fixed now

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-12-25, 4:18pm
Beadmaking.nl

I have bought one! Thank you for this nice price!!!

Old 2008-12-25, 6:38pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Thank you Margriet! Happy Glass Melting =^.^=

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-12-25, 6:42pm
Certified Thread Killer

Hmmmm...new, huh?

No wonder they both disappeared from my cart!

You're having a busy Etsy day!

Went for Tahitian Sunrise. Love it!

~Rachelle
Old 2008-12-26, 11:46am

Thanks for the great deal. Your prices are incredibly low, but the quality is amazingly high!

Birdy
Old 2008-12-26, 12:49pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Thank you Rachelle & Birdy Hope you have lots of glassy fun - Happy Holidays!

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-12-27, 5:03pm

Will you check on my order? I ordered Tahitian Sunrise yesterday and I havn't got it yet (from etsy).
Thanks
Old 2008-12-27, 8:15pm
Finding Sanity with Glass

Jenelle,
Thanks for the speedy delivery! I got the Modern Milan and am anxiously waiting for the next tutorial(s) you publish! I find your tuts so easy to follow and ALWAYS learn something new from them. Thanks soooooo much!!
Wendy

" border="0" />

Old 2008-12-28, 2:00pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Thank you Wendy- so glad you are enjoying your e-books! I have listed a couple more beginner tuts at our etsy shop- Desert Moon & Murano Chic , and have a few more intermediates up my sleeve to be posted for the new year

Julia if you will pm me the email you would like your Tahitian Sunrise sent to I will resend in a jiffy. Not sure why the previous one didn't make it to you, my apologies =^.^=

Jenelle

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-12-28, 2:12pm

Jenelle, i love your tuts. I have purchased 2 others and I want to make it clear to anyone who reads this thread that you are always prompt with sending them. I figured it was a holiday glitch or something. Thanks sent a pm.

Last edited by Juliac; 2008-12-28 at 2:13pm. Reason: spelling
Old 2008-12-28, 2:19pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Thanks Julia! Should be in your email-box

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-12-28, 2:26pm

Got it thanks! (And thanks for the bonus you didn't have to do that!)
Old 2008-12-28, 5:06pm

Ordered them and received them quickly. I love all your tut's. Very helpful in dealing w/colors and silver.
Thanks a bunch,
Melody
Old 2008-12-29, 2:28pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Great Julia I thought you might have fun with that one too =^.^=

Thank you Melody!

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-12-29, 3:11pm
Finding Sanity with Glass

Oh!!! Jenelle!!!
I can't wait to see your new tuts that you have up your sleeve!!! Keep us posted!!
wendy

" border="0" />

Old 2008-12-29, 7:07pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Thanks Wendy will do, Happy New Year- hope it's filled with glass happiness!

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-12-29, 7:31pm
FireSculptedCouture.com

I was stalking your site the other day -- thinking about getting a few of your tuts.

site is not yet available

Old 2008-12-31, 6:46pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

stalkers welcome lol ... thank you Rachelle

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-12-31, 7:19pm
Oh No You Didn't!

I don't think I have any of your tutorials yet. How'd that happen?

I'm going to have to remedy that situation.

My name is............. Deb

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon
Old 2008-12-31, 7:39pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

lol thank you Deb I was checking out your Nebula Tut online just yesterday and have added your e-book to my list of must-haves! Fantastic Reactions you have going on there =^.^=

|
|
|
|

Old 2009-01-02, 7:56pm
Crazy Snake Lady

Oooo how did I miss this one!
Old 2009-01-02, 8:05pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Thank you Kandice!

& we were hiding in here Laurie

|
|
|
|

Old 2009-01-02, 8:14pm
She's Back & Burnin'

cute beads

Old 2009-01-07, 8:19pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Thank you =^.^=

|
|
|
|