LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-02-08, 6:35am
Lover of all things color

Ohhhhh, It's already out, boy am I behind the times. Guess I should have gone to the end of the postings first. Sorry, well, at least I don't have to wait as long for it...LOL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2009-02-09, 7:18pm
hi ho hi ho its off to ..

got mine today will have to wait till reading week to watch and play no timr right now I feel guilty just taking time out to do a quick 20 min fly by read here

People who call me weird think I should take it personally. if you really want to upset me you should call me normal !!!

on

Old 2009-02-11, 1:37pm
boro color bender

Thanks you guys... the background music is my son strumming his 12 string. Will do much better on the next one. Will drag him into an actual studio and have him play more. It came down to the wire, so we just had to get something in the background...

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2009-02-11, 10:13pm
Mad about Glass

Love the dvd, love the music. Well done Brent.

Jenn

[url]

Old 2009-02-12, 7:47pm
Superkitty

Brent, your son did a great job!
Old 2009-02-13, 9:17pm

Fabulous tutorial Brent! I can't wait to open the kiln in the morning. I can tell already I got great color with the AP. Or may be it's the Silver Creek..... whatever it is, it's purdy. I really learned a lot about that heat you've always been talking about. It all makes sense now. Thanks so much and can't wait for the next one.

Rose

Old 2009-02-16, 10:07am

I didn't get mine yet, but I'm sure it will be here soon. I can't wait!

Old 2009-02-16, 10:29am
boro color bender

It must be held up in customs. I'm so sorry... it did go out with the others.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2009-02-26, 4:27pm
boro color bender

just 4 more and we'll do the next drawing!

Old 2009-02-27, 8:13pm

Just ordered it..... so it's down to 3!

Michelle
Old 2009-02-28, 7:53am
boro color bender

Rock on! Thanks Michelle!

Old 2009-03-04, 8:17pm

HURRAY I GOT IT TODAY!!!!!
Just wanted to see how long it was & ended up watching the whole thing..... were are my kids ......never mind they'll turn up...... I am going to watch it again.

Michelle
Old 2009-03-04, 9:38pm

Just got it! Through ABR. Still waiting
Thanks Brent

laughter is the best medicicine but if your laughing with no reason you need medicine!

Old 2009-03-05, 12:01pm
boro color bender

Awesome!

It is available through ABR, Winship, Artco and Arrow Springs... if you're placing a glass order, you can ad it on...

Old 2009-03-26, 3:02pm
boro color bender

I will also have these in Vegas!

I've decided to donate a portion of my total sales at this show to our glass friend Shannon Hill. He's lost motor control and can not torch. The cancer has spread... he needs our love and support, so if you're coming to Vegas, swing by the booth...