LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-03-20, 10:08pm
No Problem!

Just watched this. It's a perfect way for a beginner to jump into working with tubing.
I've done my share of tube implosions that turn out ok, but never saw anyone else do it and always felt like I was missing something and wasn't exactly sure how to improve my technique.. The video really gave me the insight I needed to take these to the next level
Definitely a worthy addition that already paid for itself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Beau & Shani)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-03-21, 1:09pm
Serenity Now!

Thanks for the info, Hels - can't wait to get my copy!

Art, Colour, Bling & Happy happening here:
Old 2009-03-22, 1:37am

I had to get this video, even if I knew what was in it (I didn't), because one of reasons I got into glass was seeing Hagstrom's anenome pendant. Then I had to have one. After I got it, I wanted to make one, and that was how I discovered lampwork. Must be weird knowing that you were someone's ONLY reason for starting to work with glass.

I think I know how to do it now, at least I know how via solid rod, and after this video, tube style too, but I will buy his tut when it comes out anyway, just to see how HE does it. Those things are incredible.

My Non-Glass Sites:

Old 2009-03-22, 7:57am
Mandrel Slayer

Awesome tutorial. I can't wait to watch it a couple of more times (or 10) and get to work trying it. It makes the tubing look like even I can do it.

Thanks,
Bonny

Nothing right now

What happens in Rockland, stays in Rockland.....
Hellcat, Two M-15s, propane and finally no tanked oxy.
Old 2009-03-22, 2:43pm
Senior Moment

Arrow

Woo Hoo! I love your tutorial. Tubing makes much more sense to me now!
Here are my first two pendants........
sorry for the large pics, I haven't figured out how to reduce them,yet.

Old 2009-03-22, 6:55pm
Hagstrom Art Glass

helz yah..thanks for posting pics!!! looking sweeett

Old 2009-03-22, 9:51pm

OK ... off to get this. I love your reef work ...

Got it whoohooo ... well it still has to get here! Can't wait though.

Last edited by SadiesJewels; 2009-03-23 at 10:21am.
Old 2009-03-23, 8:06am

Default ..

Yeah I know...Thanks for posting that HELS.....THE DVD WORKS IN ANY DVD PLAYER... it doesnt play on every p.c . I made it on a Mac..and for some reason it doesnt play on pc's always. Can you just watch it on a DVD player?
Trust me it's worth the 30 bucks. I am selling this as a DVD..not as a computer program....It is meant to be played on a DVD player not in a computer.

Get Your New Hagstrom Art Glass Videos on my website and Etsy now!!!
Old 2009-03-23, 9:29am

Well, now everyone can play it in their computer. I've noticed that several lampworkers actually have their torch RIGHT THERE on or next to their torch, typing notes while they work (don't ask me how this works, I'd have a cooked laptop my first session).

It really is a fantastic dvd. When's the anemone one coming out?

My Non-Glass Sites:

Old 2009-03-23, 1:19pm

I know Hels I was just giving you a hard time.....look for the next DVD in a week or so

Old 2009-03-23, 5:14pm
Senior Moment

I am addicted to yet something else! Stephan...its all your fault...and with the next video coming so soon......you are my enabler! Thanks, I love my new addiction.....

Old 2009-03-23, 6:40pm

Wow...good job!!!!

Old 2009-03-23, 10:32pm

I debated giving you a smart-ass answer... then I figured I'd just make you feel guilty. LOL!

I haven't been torching boro lately at all, still trying to figure out why my soft glass looks so bad. Soon as I do boro again, I'll try out the video.

My Non-Glass Sites: