Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2008-08-09, 7:08pm
Anyone need some spacers?

I see it now! Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-08-15, 7:05am
caffiene, beads, bedhead,

see, I wouldnt make things up.. lol
not unless it made the story better...

~~
~~
Old 2008-08-15, 7:22am

I totally forgot to finish my thought, lol
I want to set up a mini gallery for "students" per say, to show off what you have made using the tutorials, on my website.. so please send me pics! if you already sent me pics, please email with a nod, saying its ok to post them and your name, or if youd like to stay annonomous..but I dont see whay any I have seen so far would want that! all gorgeous!

~~
~~
Old 2008-08-19, 7:11am

I just got sent this picture from Madebyzita, its her first try.. and Im so proud I asked If i could share it here,!!

~~
~~
Old 2008-08-19, 11:30am
formerly JewelsByJenny

That's awesome!

Jenny

Old 2008-08-28, 7:24am

Just a quick note, I just made up two bundles of the 3 tuts at discounted prices,
I made one with all three.. Pansy, sunflower and rose,
and one with the sunflower and rose,
each one of them have totally different techniques and typos! lol!!
available on etsy
xo Laurie

~~
~~
Old 2008-08-29, 1:01pm

nother quick update we are going camping this weekend so any orders will not be sent till monday! but I will send them ASAP when I get home!

~~
~~
Old 2008-09-01, 6:27pm
novembersfyre everywhere

I finally got a chance to try this tutorial! It was very easy to follow and just the technique of sculpting the petals was well worth it! I made a bracelet from my beads for the treasure bracelet exchange and I made three different types of flowers. I was very pleased with how they turned out!:

Old 2008-09-02, 2:08am
I need more boro stuff

Very pretty, Mary.

Old 2008-09-02, 3:52am

wow Mary!!
Thank you for sharing!!!! gorgeous!!

~~
~~
Old 2008-09-22, 2:20pm

Just thought I would add this here,
tools needed:etc.
other than your basic mandrels, kiln, torch

Lentil press ?or mashers to shape your own lentil, type base
exacto knife or spatula type blade..
thats it

~~
~~
Old 2008-09-22, 3:22pm

This is a great tutorial Laurie !! Thanks so much for sharing ! I've been having fun making Pansies ... and whatever the others end up to look like !
Attached Images

~~

Old 2008-09-22, 7:53pm

Aurore ,absolutely stunning! and I say the others are violets!

thank you so much for sharing!

~~
~~
Old 2009-01-02, 8:30pm

this tutorial and all my tutorials are on sale extended to the 15th of January
thank you everyone!

~~
~~
Old 2009-01-02, 8:33pm
novembersfyre everywhere

Those are just beautiful, Aurore!

By the way, the bracelet I posted above is what I have in the "Women in Flow" issue.

Old 2009-01-02, 8:35pm

Congrat Mary Beth I cant wait to see it!!
I procrastinated too long this year to enter the Flow, sigh, I suck..

~~
~~
Old 2009-01-02, 8:55pm
She's Back & Burnin'

I do love the pansy with the bumble bee