Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2013-09-16, 10:49am
Evil Glass Enabler

Talking Double Helix Rocks!

I'm sure some of you have heard the bathroom saga of the DH garage sale box that took a tour of the USA...

Jed called me today. They're shipping it out again. They HAD checked it when it came back to them (like I felt sure they'd do) and made sure everything was good to go. He refused to take any money for shipping. Wow! I would have been happy to pay him to reship it since it sure wasn't HIS fault the Fex Ex Smart Post and USPS couldn't seem to get their act together. He's already given me a tracking number, plans to ship today, and says it should be here on Thursday. Jed and Julie at Double Helix are the best! Thanks, y'all! I love buying from Double Helix.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Angelique

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."
Old 2013-09-16, 11:16am
Chief Creative Goddess

Niiiiice!!! Glad to hear you will (FINALLY) have it soon!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-09-16, 11:33am
Loving learning

I'm so glad this will have a happy ending! Delayed gratification, but I hope you enjoy every scrap of that glass once you get it!
Old 2013-09-16, 12:33pm
Phill

That is The Best News ! DH Rocks. Seems I will have to find a reason to get another pound or two of Kalypso. Whooo Hooooo!
Old 2013-09-16, 12:42pm

Agreed, DH service is wonderful!

I had some Clio (I think it was) that arrived badly broken. Julie shipped me more at no extra charge!

(Not purchased any since I've been in Australia...mmm)

Old 2013-09-16, 12:58pm
Slogan Challenged...

That is so good to hear! Have fun.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2013-09-16, 1:18pm
Mmmmm....Raku

Yay!
Jed and Julie are the best!

Nortel Minor with one Concentrator
Old 2013-09-16, 3:32pm
A True Woofer

I love Jed and Julie! Double Helix rocks!

Old 2013-09-16, 7:22pm
beads....mmmm

Love them!

::
Old 2013-09-17, 8:30am
Practicing perfect

Where's the stinkin' like button.

Old 2013-09-17, 10:30am
Evil Glass Enabler

There you go!
Angelique

Quote:
Where's the stinkin' like button.

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."
Old 2013-09-18, 6:47pm
Evil Glass Enabler

The DH Garage Sale Box Adventure has ended.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They reshipped it Monday by regular Fed Ex with a tenative date of Thursday for arrival and IT'S IN MY HOT LITTLE HANDS! It's a full day early! Jed and Julie at Double Helix are WONDERFUL! A-1 customer service as always!
Angelique

Contents:
17 chunks of murrini
Brown envelope of purple glass shorts that I suspect might have been rods before the tour of the USA. Jed says it's Aurae. The rods and label were damaged.
Kalypso seconds
VK.a
Ekho Odd
AK.C
CE-352
TE-256
Zephyr 3rds (Which are STILL beautiful!)
Khaos Odds
Ekho Seconds
OP470 (I think. Paper tag is kind of iffy.)
TO-578 Seconds
IL.D
EU.C
Psyche Seconds
SK.c
Ekho 3rds
TL.c
SK.g

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry