No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2008-05-11, 6:59pm
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

Me neither, Abe if you are still reading this, I never received the stuff you told me you were gonna send me, did something go wrong?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-05-12, 2:09pm

HI Kimberly

I did what you said before I read your post and it didn't work. Funny thing is I see a line running along the length of the rod. When I heat it up you really can see it.

Ill try again this week.

Thanks for the tips...
SL

Old 2008-06-02, 5:57am

Did anyone receive their replacement glass? I pm'd Abe a while ago but haven't heard anything.

Piranha, 5 lpm Oxy Con & Propane
Hot Head (its what started all this)
Old 2008-06-02, 8:32am
da General

Same here - pm-ed Abe and haven't heard back except what he wrote in this thread. I am hoping my glass will still be replaced and am happy to send back the back batch!

|
|
|
|
Old 2008-06-03, 4:52am

Default Also..

Still waiting here in FL. I'm just thinking that those of us who are left without glass are/were "last on the list?" Could be wrong, but maybe we just need to wait a bit more as the last post to receive the glass was a couple of weeks ago?
Hmmm....will be watching the board....
PS
Old 2008-07-24, 5:00pm
da General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe from Northstar Glass View Post
Please hold on to your seats guys. We are going to ship the last of the replacments next week. Sorry for the wait. I am going to ask Kim Afleck to chime in on this post it seems to me that there is a learning curve to useing Diamond Clear. We back our products 100%.Abe
Did anyone actually get any replacement glass since Abe's May 7 post? I am still waiting!

|
|
|
|
Old 2008-07-24, 5:21pm

Re contact Abe in a PM. I believe he said something about loosing alot of names in his pm awhile back.

Old 2008-07-24, 8:16pm

Yeah, I gave up. The last I saw was his post that the last ones were going out, and if there was a post about lost pm's I missed it.
Old 2008-07-24, 9:30pm
da General

I pm-ed him again. I still have a pound and a half sitting on my desk that I would like replaced.

|
|
|
|
Old 2008-07-26, 7:15am
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

I pmd him on different ocasions and was told to have patience. I never received glass, and it has been over 3 months. I don't think I'll ever get replacement glass at this point.

Old 2008-07-26, 9:00am

I had samples of this glass from two suppliers - in Europe and UK, both times the glass was awful. I was told by the UK supplier that it was not the bad batch and that everyone else was loving it so I just let the matter drop as I only had a tiny bit really. Couldn't be bothered to keep arguing!

Emma

Projects, articles, bead galleries

Art beads, clay & supplies