Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Calls for Entries, etc.

Calls for Entries, etc. -- Calls for Entries, Contests, Exhibits, etc.

Old 2010-01-31, 10:01pm
Trying to Hope!

Default Recycled Jewelry entries with instructions needed

I am writing a book on making jewelry with up cycled and recycled parts and pieces

Some of my ideas are a Plexiglas cuff and a copper cuff a record cuff

I will do copper beads from scrap wire and a bracelet made to look like barbed wire

ear wires from stripped electrical wire and other fun projects still to be decided

What I want from you is your project idea or design please send me basic directions and a image of what the finished item looks like nothing fancy I will take step by step pics and things to make them all uniform but to show me what I might be making

I am going for easy beginners projects and they will be laid out in a professional format with a graphics design guy that just does killer work.

Of course you will get full credit and I will happily even add your web address email phone number business card onto your idea if you would like.
Basicly give me new ideas to add to the book and I will give you all the credit you need. I am thinking of self publishing thru LULU but I also have a few smaller book publishers that work with my graphics guy that might get me a better deal on printing 200 at a time

pm me for my email addy and Have fun remember more then 50 percent of the materials used should be recycled or up cycled from old necklaces records tin cans garbage or whatever you want to call it but a recycleable or reuseable source

and keep in mind these have to be things that the average person has access too So no laser cutting bowling balls guys

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy Here
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ebay Here

NEW Ebay Items all the time here

I buy Gold PM me for details
NEW Handmade jewelry on Etsy