Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2014-12-07, 6:32pm

Default Restructuring at That Frit Girl

I'm doing a bit of restructuring to the site as a whole as well as to the format of each listing just to try to help organize the frits a bit better. Nothing has been deleted, but instead of ALL of the blends that I've made showing up under Iron Mountain Blends, if it's a custom blend it will be there. If it's a reproduction of an obsolete frit it will be under the Reproductions heading and so on, that way you don't have to look through miles of frits, or see the same one in several different places and wind up putting it into your cart two or three times by mistake (yes, this has happened several times).

I'm also adding an option to combine containers if you order 2 of an item - that way for that item I know whether or not you want that item separated or not (gifts, etc...) - I usually combine, but have gotten oopsed before

Remember - if you think of something to make your life easier as a site user, please don't hesitate to contact me!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-12-08, 6:10am
Angie09

Instead of the cute "stories" about the frit, I would love more information, ie. what colors are in it, is there reduction glass, is it good with silver, whether it works on ivory, etc. That would be helpful in my selection process.
Old 2014-12-08, 8:53am

Quote:
Instead of the cute "stories" about the frit, I would love more information, ie. what colors are in it, is there reduction glass, is it good with silver, whether it works on ivory, etc. That would be helpful in my selection process.
Been working on that Angie, but will work faster. I agree - I think that that would help you guys a lot! Thank you!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2015-01-23, 4:37pm
The Andrea Half

It is raining in Texas again!! Leslie was out of power yesterday. Haven't heard from her today, but I would assume that if an order is a tad slow, that she will gt it shipped as soon as the electricity starts flowing again.

Old 2015-01-23, 6:07pm

I feel the need to give a "shout out" to That Frit girl. I have recently made purchases from a few companies that sell frit, presses and glass. I ordered all on the same day. The first package to arrive was from Leslie! I mean, it stunned me with the speed! The others were much slower, including the press, which was crazy slow.
Thank you!
Old 2015-01-23, 11:05pm
It's all about the color.

Every time it rains here, I worry about her.

(If the link doesn't work, edit the s out of your browser. It should be "http" not "https" Sometimes LE put in an S just for the heck of it.)

Old 2015-01-24, 2:49pm

Hi

It would also be great to be able to search single colours by grind size. I love the 0 size and I need to search each listing to find any!

Great service!