Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2016-03-08, 8:27am
Mmmmm....Raku

Looks like the auction the bad bidder won for $380 was re-listed a few days after the auction ended. Now it's back on eBay with no bids and they're absolutely gorgeous beads.

I have no idea what transpired, whether she made excuses as to why she couldn't pay or if Triza just decided not to do business with her.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nortel Minor with one Concentrator
Old 2016-03-08, 8:57am
Cheesehead Packer lover

Such a shame that she has to relist them.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague
Old 2016-03-08, 9:23am
Cheesehead Packer lover

I just got a message from Triza, and she said when it was time for TB to pay, she gave the same old excuse. She couldn't pay because her paypal account and her bank account had been committed (?) and she needed to get prepaid cards. Triza told her she wouldn't wait and cancelled the sale. She went back in her sales and noticed that the buyer had bought from her before but had paid.
I warned her to watch for any new buyers with low feedback and if she wanted my list of names, I would provide them.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-03-08, 9:49am
Cheesehead Packer lover

Updated list of all the names I have.
baublesandbling2016
bazus2014
elain.weave
enhpad254-1
hj897125
mcdow teres
mcdowfra
missmcdowel-0
weave-fra
happinessis2014

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-03-08, 9:55am
Mmmmm....Raku

Well, of course she couldn't pay because she's too busy moving on to the next unsuspecting victim!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ice-Flowers-...QAAOSwr7ZW2J3j

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rainbow-Past...oAAOSwZ8ZW3hvk

I'm suspecting this is the Baublesandbling2016 ID that just so happens to currently have the same feedback score. I need to just stop looking because it's making me crazy! I'm hanging up my Sherlock hat and pipe!

Old 2016-03-08, 10:37am
Cheesehead Packer lover

I just contacted her and let her know.
You can't quit now. You can find them and I can notify them.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-03-08, 10:39am

Question....Could Triza go back to the names on the auction and sell them to the bidder that was bidding against the "idiot" and sell the beads to that person at a reasonable price or does she have to start the bid over again? I always thought if you had a couple products for sale then you could offer a product to everyone that bid on your product even tho they were not the last bidder... maybe I am wrong but if not then she could offer it to the other bidder...
Old 2016-03-08, 11:31am
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpcanoe View Post
Question....Could Triza go back to the names on the auction and sell them to the bidder that was bidding against the "idiot" and sell the beads to that person at a reasonable price or does she have to start the bid over again? I always thought if you had a couple products for sale then you could offer a product to everyone that bid on your product even tho they were not the last bidder... maybe I am wrong but if not then she could offer it to the other bidder...
Yes, eBay has a thing called "Second Chance Offer" where if the winning bidder does not fulfill their obligation or the transaction is not completed for any other reason, you have the option to offer the auction to the next highest bidder on the list.

Old 2016-03-08, 11:43am
Mmmmm....Raku

But here's why the second chance offer might not be good in the case of a deceitful bidder because this is how it works. this is copied directly from ebay....

"If you're not able to complete the sale with the winning bidder of an auction, or if you have duplicate items for sale, you can send a Second Chance Offer to anyone who bid on your listing (except for the winning bidder). If you have more than one duplicate item for sale, you can send more than one Second Chance Offer.

When you send a Second Chance Offer, you give the bidder the chance to buy the item at a Buy It Now price equal to their last bid amount. It's up to the buyer to decide whether to accept the offer."

I don't think that would be fair to the honest bidder, and I don't know if you can actually change the BIN amount.

Old 2016-03-08, 11:51am
Jer. 29:11, Prov.10:19

This just sucks Wish Ebay would deal with people like this.
Old 2016-03-08, 11:56am
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by beadgal View Post
I just contacted her and let her know.
You can't quit now. You can find them and I can notify them.
But I feel like I'm being snoopy!

I look at eBay auctions every day anyway. I sort by auctions only and highest first just to get my daily dose of eye candy. But sometimes my curiosity gets the best of me and I have to click to see the (not so secret) bidder ID's.

Old 2016-03-08, 1:07pm

It's sad to see that ebay hasn't shut her baubles account down yet, even after all the emails I've been sending them with all the proof they need to link all her accounts.

As for second chance offer I guess you don't have to go through the ebay system to offer someone the beads, I've done this once with someone that could not pay I offered the beads privately to the second bidder but lower than their highest bid. Is that illegal to do it not through ebay?

Dawn, I've been doing the same, looking at some of the bidders to see if it's her

Magma Beads .

Old 2016-03-08, 1:36pm
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magma View Post
It's sad to see that ebay hasn't shut her baubles account down yet, even after all the emails I've been sending them with all the proof they need to link all her accounts.

As for second chance offer I guess you don't have to go through the ebay system to offer someone the beads, I've done this once with someone that could not pay I offered the beads privately to the second bidder but lower than their highest bid. Is that illegal to do it not through ebay?

Dawn, I've been doing the same, looking at some of the bidders to see if it's her
I know, Regis, eBay is really dropping the ball on this one. It looks like one of her ID's, the "enhpad254-1" is no longer a registered user but I don't know if that was eBay's doing or if she just closed that account.

As far as offering beads privately, it's against eBay rules, but I sure as hell wouldn't tell on anyone for doing it! They get enough of my money in their ridiculous fees. What we choose to do privately should be none of their business. They obviously have no loyalty to their sellers, so why do the second chance offer through them just to give them MORE of our hard earned money. ( Now will someone help me down off of this soap box... )

Old 2016-03-08, 2:42pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

I contacted leebeads and she has gotten her before too, but at least she knows about her. Get this............TB wants a custom set of beads and she will prepay for them. I wonder if they will be stolen from her mailbox too??

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-03-09, 10:18am

Oh geeze, she should be committed!!
Old 2016-03-09, 2:20pm

That's hilarious Cherie, are you going to make them ?

Magma Beads .

Old 2016-03-10, 7:56am
Cheesehead Packer lover

She asked for the set from leebeads. I told her she would be better off not even replying to her and put all of her names on the blocked buyer list.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-03-13, 9:20am
Cheesehead Packer lover

Trizas has contacted me to say ebay had removed the elain.weave id as suspect so she is no longer a registered user, one down and nine to go.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-03-16, 2:18am
Naysayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn >^..^< View Post
She's not really bidding herself up. I know for sure in this last auction she was bidding against an actual good paying customer. It's part of her strategy. She has no intention of paying for the beads so she will bid super high to keep the other person from getting them. Then she will make excuse after excuse why she can't pay until you end up canceling the transaction. Then just as soon as you relist the beads she will bid on them again. She did this to me before and ended up winning the same set a second time but at a lower price and paid the second time around. That's when I caught onto her evil ways and started blocking her. It was the only set of beads she will ever get from me! I think she tried this with Regis too.
Yes, this has happened to me a few times

Also, she can't 'bid up' herself, if you have the high bid and put in a higher amount it doesn't go up.
I've not dealt with her in a long time, I will try to keep up. I'd say we all contact ebay but only sellers can see bidders...wouldn't it look weird if someone outside of the transaction wrote them?
Old 2016-03-16, 2:33am

Insanity. Just plain and simple insanity.
Remember the old show "Get Smart"? These people are KAOS and we are KONTROL (however they spelled it).
We honest people are forever sorting out INSANE people's CHAOS! They thrive on it for no good reason!
Rant over.

Old 2016-03-16, 5:30am
Phill

I don't know it the bids are recorded but if I were selling and she did this I would be inclined to contact the 'last highest bidder' and offer the items at the last bid they offered before the bidding war started.

The only real way to defeat this kind of behavior is to not make it rewarding for her to do.

You folks that sell your work have my total sympathies for some of the crap some asshats pull on you just to make your life difficult.

Hugs to all of you.
Old 2016-03-16, 9:52pm

So when I realized that baublesandbling2016 was the same person that purchased beads from me under a different ID and never paid, I cancelled the transaction and refunded her straight away.

BUT by doing that she still had the choice to leave me feedback, and she just left me my first negative feedback

I've told ebay about it and i'm sure they will remove it.

This is like a soap opera

Magma Beads .

Old 2016-03-16, 10:06pm

I am reading all this and it has me so frustrated I want to hope in the car and go confront her. I researched it and it would take me a little over 8 hours to get there - darn!
Old 2016-03-17, 6:30am

That is exactly what is going to happen... someone will get in their car and confront her... and that could end up with someone getting very seriously hurt... people like her don't stop until something like that happens. I am not condoning this but I do see it happening at some point.

Its frustrating and sad because apparently the site doesn't want to or cannot do anything about it so eventually the people who know about it will take justice in their own hands.

(I am sure there are a lot of people who do not come on this site who got ripped off and only think its just them and just let it pass and forget about it). Its just scary thinking about how many times she did this that we don't know about also. It has to be a lot of money even if its a couple dollars each scam.
Old 2016-03-17, 7:42am
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magma View Post
So when I realized that baublesandbling2016 was the same person that purchased beads from me under a different ID and never paid, I cancelled the transaction and refunded her straight away.

BUT by doing that she still had the choice to leave me feedback, and she just left me my first negative feedback

I've told ebay about it and i'm sure they will remove it.

This is like a soap opera
I'm so sorry Regis! Rest assured that anyone who's familiar with you and your wonderful beads won't hold this against you.

I hope eBay does remove it! And if they don't, you have the option to leave a reply beneath it for all to see. Something like "Had her BLOCKED but she bid again using another ID!"

Old 2016-03-17, 9:37am
Cheesehead Packer lover

I got a negative from her too, but I called and told them about her threats of a negative and they removed it. Now if they will only listen to the rest of our complaints about her.

Cherie
Sisters Beads
Old 2016-03-17, 9:37am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn >^..^< View Post
I'm so sorry Regis! Rest assured that anyone who's familiar with you and your wonderful beads won't hold this against you.

I hope eBay does remove it! And if they don't, you have the option to leave a reply beneath it for all to see. Something like "Had her BLOCKED but she bid again using another ID!"
I totally agree^^
Old 2016-03-17, 2:06pm

Thanks guys I am not worried about the feedback at all, I wonder how she can sleep at night after doing things like that.

Magma Beads .

Old 2016-03-17, 9:31pm
Jer. 29:11, Prov.10:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpcanoe View Post
That is exactly what is going to happen... someone will get in their car and confront her... and that could end up with someone getting very seriously hurt... people like her don't stop until something like that happens. I am not condoning this but I do see it happening at some point.

Its frustrating and sad because apparently the site doesn't want to or cannot do anything about it so eventually the people who know about it will take justice in their own hands.

(I am sure there are a lot of people who do not come on this site who got ripped off and only think its just them and just let it pass and forget about it). Its just scary thinking about how many times she did this that we don't know about also. It has to be a lot of money even if its a couple dollars each scam.
She does push. I know I mentioned this before, but when I canceled her paypal invoice on the last one, she sent messages, sent an audio message, then began joining a bunch of my local FB groups. It's not impossible that she could go off and show up at someone's house.
Old 2016-03-18, 12:31am

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluhealer View Post
She does push. I know I mentioned this before, but when I canceled her paypal invoice on the last one, she sent messages, sent an audio message, then began joining a bunch of my local FB groups. It's not impossible that she could go off and show up at someone's house.
She actually sounds dangerous

Magma Beads .