Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > The Dark Room

The Dark Room -- Photo Editing and Picture Taking. Advice, tutorials, questions on all things photoshop, photo editing, and taking pictures of beads or glass.

Old 2008-01-15, 10:47am

Default Photo Advice

Hi there! I am ready to list a new piece, but my very last sale (about 2 years ago), the customer wanted to return a bead b/c she claimed the bead was so different from the photo, that there is no way monitor differences could explain it (She ended up keeping it! LOL).

My very first purchase when this bracelet sells is to get the EZcube bead setup, but until then, I was wondering if the colors look true to you? The main glass colors are EDP, Light Turquoise, Pea Green, Teq. Sunrise Coral, and a few others.

Let me know how the photo colors look. I want to be sure that colors on my monitor are OK. Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by nicholebeth; 2008-01-15 at 10:49am. Reason: Forgot photo! DOH!
Old 2008-01-15, 9:59pm
I play with FIRE!!

Your colors come across as described on my external monitor. As you said, every monitor can be different, but they look Great on mine - awesome work! Good luck in your listing!!

Old 2008-01-15, 10:08pm

Thanks, Stephanie!