Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2008-08-14, 6:22am
birdergirl ~o~

Default This torch marver for a mini cc?

I was sold this :

marver for use on a mini cc, can't figure out how to attach it,
anyone have an idea?

( I borrowed the photo from a garage sale item of a different seller
for this post -ok i hope)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~raised by wolves~sleeps with foxes~cooks for crows~feeds the bears~scrabbles with squids~antisymmetrical~politically agnostic.

Torchering glass since spring '06~ gold cricket & oxycon!~
Old 2008-08-14, 7:16am
The Brighter the Better!

This marver is probably best suited to a minor and hothead torch, but give it a go anyway. Loosen the hose clamp with a screw driver and slip it over the tube of the torch, then tighten again. I can't see why it wouldn't work,

Cheers

Jenny

Old 2008-08-14, 9:04am
birdergirl ~o~

thanks Jenny,
it was ok on my HH and I did try it on the mini cc tube but it overhang the torch nozzletoo much and I could not see the candles,
guess it's going the garage sale.

~raised by wolves~sleeps with foxes~cooks for crows~feeds the bears~scrabbles with squids~antisymmetrical~politically agnostic.

Torchering glass since spring '06~ gold cricket & oxycon!~
Old 2008-08-14, 9:58am
Facebook addict

You have to have the Crowley marver for the CC, this one won't work. Trust me the Crowley marver is a PITA to attach!
http://www.dichroicimagery.com/produ...oducts_id=1989
I got mine from Ross at the 06 Gathering.

Mini cc w/2, 5 lpm concentrators