Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2011-03-22, 4:34pm
Torchaholic ;)

Default California/Oregon Shows, in next three months????

I've been working hard making boro pendants for a couple months. Would love to find some shows/ crafts fairs/ flea markets/ anywhere I can sell my art in California and Oregon that are going on in the next three months. I really need to make some sales so any info on these sort of things would be so great. I will be in San Diego in a week or so and will be working our way north through California to Oregon. Thanks yall ~ JR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FOLLOW OUR TRAVELS IN THE MOBILE SHOP !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-03-24, 8:59pm
Torchaholic ;)

really nothin????? help a brother out

Old 2011-03-24, 9:47pm
Flaming Redhead!

2 shows I know of coming up in May...both are usually well attended and feedback from vendors is always positive.

http://www.saratogarotary.org/artshow/
http://www.rotaryartshow.com/

A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness.
- John Keats
Old 2011-03-24, 9:58pm
i'm not dave

saratoga is a juried show and already have the vendors in place. terry
Old 2011-03-25, 5:03pm
Torchaholic ;)

Thank you so much !!!!! Keep them coming please Even tiny small things would be cool. It does not have to be a big show. Could just a small things markets/parks/ streets maybe where people are allowed to sell handmade things. Thanks for your help everyone

Last edited by brayjr4484; 2011-03-25 at 5:06pm.
Old 2011-03-26, 9:57am
i'm not dave

lots of cities now have art hops (fresno has two per month). maybe you can research them and find a contact person. i don't know what kind of handmade things you make but i know in fresno they have all types of art. terry
Old 2011-03-26, 11:06am
Critter Mom

If you happen into the Coos Bay area of Oregon they have a really nice Farmer's Market that's well attended. If you come the coastal route you'll find lots of tourist areas, but much smaller towns...if you go I-5 you'll hit the big towns of Oregon. You should check out the websites for the towns or counties you plan on visiting and see what's on their community/events calendar.

Old 2011-03-26, 5:22pm
KitseyBelle

Art in bloom is in Medford, Or in May. I think it is May 7 and 8 this year.
Old 2011-03-26, 11:54pm
FireBeads

Redlands has a market night every Thursday - weather permitting. Here's a link with phone number: http://208.179.48.179/asp/Site/Marke...tion/index.asp

Summers are better but now that it's daylight savings the crowds might be good. There's a lot of vendors selling everything from imported glass pendants to sunglasses, tupperware....I don't think it costs much so it might be worth your while.

Here's a couple of other links: http://www.etsy.com/teams/8070/craft...scuss/6786651/
http://www.sacsaturdaymarket.com/

I have no experience selling at any of these venues - haven't sold at a fair or festival in a long time and even then sales were only mediocre. Good luck.

Last edited by lindag; 2011-03-27 at 12:05am.
Old 2011-03-28, 3:24am

Lompoc, California (midcoast north of Santa Barbara and south of San Luis Obispo) has a three day Spring Arts Festival 22-24 April, and the Flower Festival the last of June. Couple of sites to look at if you are interested -- http://www.flowerfestival.org/safevent.php and http://www.lompoc.com/. There are many art shows/festivals throughout California. Check out http://festivalnet.com/state/california/ca.html
Old 2011-04-07, 12:36pm

The Santa Cruz Farmer's Market has crafts.
Old 2011-04-09, 6:31pm
Dancing Moon Shadows

Memorial Day Weekend, Brookings OR. LOADED with tourists! It's called the AZALEA FESTIVAL.

[/b][/i][/font]
Old 2011-04-25, 10:03pm
Torchaholic ;)

thanks so much yall