Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-02-04, 7:55pm

Default Happy Anniversary to the CGBeadroller

February is my Anniversary month, these first 4 years have really flown by. In the past I've made a special Anniversary tool, this year I'm simply adding 3 new tools to the line and giving an Intro Anniversary Discount. This special ends February 10th.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This is a bit of a special tool, and like all the beadrollers, it has a specific purpose but if you think outside the box, you'll find other possibilities. The cavity measurements specifically match the bead cap mandrels sold by Zoozie.com

This style of deep beadcap is great for Kumihimo beading or the tops of tassels, and I'm sure you can think of other uses. Make solid asymmetrical beads, then place a flat sided disc between them for a long focal bead cluster that will bend with the curvature of the necklace.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

These are the next size up for BR-9501

This fills in the need between BR-7101 Small Eggs and BR-6801 Large Eggs.
Don't forget, Easter will be here before you know it.

Thanks for a wonderful first 4 years.

-Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Donna Felkner -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-
Old 2013-02-04, 8:12pm

Happy anniversary Donna and many more successful years! Thanks again for your wonderful service. Oh by the way, package no. 1 never came. I so appreciated how quickly you reacted and sent me another one. This is the type of service that makes a difference between those that succeed in business and those that don't. All the best to you and the ones working behind the scene to make these great tools.

Lyne
Old 2013-02-04, 8:30pm

Thanks Lyne. I'm sure the missing package just took the scenic route and it will get back to me in a few months then. Kind of wish I could have gone along for the scenic ride. ha

-Donna

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2013-02-05, 5:01am
Angie09

Best service, best product, best price.......many, many, many more beadroller years for you Donna!!!

-Angie
Old 2013-02-05, 5:53am
Mad about Glass

Happy anniversary. The beadrollers are great and your customer service is the best.

[url]

Old 2013-02-05, 7:24am

Happy Anniversary Donna!!! Love your beadrollers. I just order the new one BR11001.
Your customer service is 5 star and so are your bead rollers!!
Janet
Old 2013-02-06, 7:22am

Eggs from the new tool

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2013-02-06, 9:01am
Night Person

Donna the beadcap tool came out fabulous!!! I'll buy mine by the end of today's lunch break!
Old 2013-02-06, 10:10am
SSDD... go ahead, ask me!

Happy Anniversary!! No, it sure doesn't seem like 4 years but WOW have you grown! Best wishes for a sweet and profitable 2013!
Old 2013-02-06, 7:49pm
artiegirl

Happy Anniversary!!!
Old 2013-02-07, 7:42pm

Thanks everyone. All the new beadcap tools have shipped. Would love to see the pix of them in the beadroller gallery thread. *wink*

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2013-02-08, 7:42am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

I need that beadcap roller... and the mandrels that go with it... but I've got to wait until I have some other stuff covered. Like the latest $1000 fuel oil delivery... sigh....

I need to take a photo of the bench top in the studio. I think there are more beadrollers scattered on it than glass at this point, and that's really saying something.

L-111

Old 2013-02-08, 8:21am
Bonkers about glass.....

Happy anniversay Donna. I have several (well actually more than that) of your faboulous rollers, and am always coveting more, I couldn't do without them, there is always at two or three out on the bench. The new bead caps roller looks fabulous.

Marlene
Old 2013-02-10, 11:41am

I'm checking in a little late but awe thanks guys.

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-