Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-03-28, 4:00pm
Moving On

Smile 32 People will change the luck of ONE!

Just 32 more "LIKES" of my Facebook page to get to 300!!!:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Then I'll randomly draw from the 300 to pick a winner of this great paperweight which was made by one of my glassblowers while we were making my last batch of veiled cane (he made it with odds and ends of the colors we were making). It is 3" in diameter, and will be a lovely addition to someone's glass collection!!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

So please LIKE my GG Glass page!

If you don't like FB, no worries! Sign up for my newsletter at

I'll have a drawing from from mailing list subscribers some time in April...So be sure to sign up!
Thanks!-Gail

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-03-28, 5:42pm
aka Deborah Spence

I just liked it! Will you like mine?

Old 2013-03-28, 5:49pm
Moving On

Quote:
I just liked it! Will you like mine?

Absolutely!!!

Old 2013-03-28, 6:03pm
Loving learning

Done!
Old 2013-03-28, 6:11pm

I just 'liked' you - I think I was 294! You're almost there!!!
I also signed up for your newsletter!!

Love, love, love the paperweight - gorgeous colors!!!

Judy
Old 2013-03-28, 6:26pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

I was # 300!!!

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2013-03-28, 6:29pm
Moving On

Quote:
I was # 300!!!
Wooooo Hooooooo Stay tuned...I'll draw a name as soon as I get off the phone with my mom!!!

Old 2013-03-28, 6:29pm
Mr Brutus RIP

I was 301

Old 2013-03-28, 6:56pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

I was 302.

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.
Old 2013-03-28, 7:05pm

I'm a nice round #303!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2013-03-28, 7:30pm

I liked you before it was trendy.

~:
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon
Old 2013-03-28, 7:52pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2013-03-28, 8:35pm
aka Deborah Spence

Thank You!

Old 2013-03-29, 2:45am

so who won?
also i'm confused....you said you'll pick a name after getting off the phone, but in your original post on this thread says sometime in april?
Old 2013-03-29, 5:44am
All Zeke, all the time

Old 2013-03-30, 10:03am
Moving On

Sorry, I announced it in a different thread! It was Donna Felkner from cgbeads!

Old 2013-03-30, 10:05am
Moving On

And the reference to April is that I'll have another contest in April when I'll draw a name from people who have signed up for my mailing list...

Old 2013-03-31, 6:05pm
Everybody Needs Beads!

I'M late to the game but I liked you too!

Beadygirlt. on

Old 2013-03-31, 8:25pm
Moving On

Quote:
I'M late to the game but I liked you too!

Old 2013-03-31, 8:25pm
Moving On

Also a fine number, thanks!!!