Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Beads of Courage > Beads of Courage

Beads of Courage -- Discussion for all things Beads of Courage; the only not-for-profit, arts-in-medicine program putting to use the talents of glass beadmakers to uplift children dealing with life threatening illnesses, their families and the people who care for them. Families, clinicians and artists alike are welcome to join in! (Thank you to Lampwork Etc. for supporting Beads of Courage and helping to foster communication!) PHOTOS OF INDIVIDUALS OR CHILDREN ONLY ALLOWED WITH THEIR SPECIFIC CONSENT.

Old 2014-02-26, 1:09pm
Playing with Fire!

Default Look what we did! BOC day, Playing with Fire!

Here are the Beads of Courage that we all made at Playing With Fire! this past Sunday. Virginia is packing up the box to send out as I post these photos. Thank you one and all for being part of this!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Group shot of all 171 beads

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Ed-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Playing with Fire!
Old 2014-02-26, 2:04pm

Wow! You guys did great!
Old 2014-02-26, 2:11pm
Mr Brutus RIP

wow, the kids are going to love those! Great job!!

Old 2014-02-26, 3:29pm
Glassss... Wooood... Yum

Awesome! That was a really fun day. Thanks again, Ed and Virginia!

Pam
Old 2014-02-26, 4:00pm
Loving learning

What a fun day that must have been, and I wish I lived closer to attend the next one!
Great group of beads!
Old 2014-02-26, 4:04pm
Got Honey?

AWESOME!! The kiddos are going to love each and every one of those!! Great job guys

Old 2014-02-26, 5:54pm

It was a great day. Very productive and I don't even see any ugly ones to attribute to Pam!!!

Sue
and the present is a gift.
Old 2014-02-26, 6:00pm

You folks had one fantastic day! Thank you for all you do.

Robert
Old 2014-02-27, 8:28am

The box-o-beads went out just before 5pm yesterday afternoon, and should arrive in Tucson on Friday! yea! It weighed just under six pounds! I used the air pillows and bubble wrap for packing so the weight was almost all glass!

I was the last customer in the P.O., and wasn't holding up the line, so I told our nice postal clerk, Bill, all about what was in the box and about the BOC program. He was so impressed, and said "that's quite a good thing that program is doing, thank you." I said I'd pass that along. So, yes, thank you for all you all do.