Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Beads of Courage > Beads of Courage

Beads of Courage -- Discussion for all things Beads of Courage; the only not-for-profit, arts-in-medicine program putting to use the talents of glass beadmakers to uplift children dealing with life threatening illnesses, their families and the people who care for them. Families, clinicians and artists alike are welcome to join in! (Thank you to Lampwork Etc. for supporting Beads of Courage and helping to foster communication!) PHOTOS OF INDIVIDUALS OR CHILDREN ONLY ALLOWED WITH THEIR SPECIFIC CONSENT.

Old 2010-07-14, 5:57am

Default Ceramic "Beads of Courage" logo bead

How can I get one?
Old 2010-07-14, 6:03am

I can help you with that. Check your PM.

Robert
Old 2010-07-15, 10:14am
I speak Murrini!

Oh, any way I can acquire one too Robert? I don't want to bomb you with requests, as I believe these are part of a BoC participant-child's "starter set", right? But if I can acquire one courtesy of a donation or sumptin' I'd just LOVE to have one!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hope you don't mind me riding Ye Coat Tails, Robin, but it was something I'd never thought of asking as it hadn't occurred to me I could possibly find one.

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2010-08-08, 6:07am
Favorite color is shiny

Arrow Robert

Hi Robert,
I went to the website thinking maybe the Beads of Courage Logo bead would be there to purchase. Is there another site where one could purchase the logo bead?

Thanks,

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm back after a long time with a cold torch. Torch Lit.... Life is goooood.....now!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
---> LE
Old 2010-08-08, 9:01am

I'm going to have to check on the supply at the moment - I'm about out myself. Maybe we can get these on the website so that they are more accessible to our donors. I'll se what i can do.

Robert
Old 2010-08-08, 11:59am
Obsessed Blogger

We don't sell the ceramic beads since they're a program bead. They come as a gift in backpack clip/keychain form with a donor bead with every $25 - $250 donation through the web site.

Lynn, send me your snail mail and I'll send you one. I have some.

::
Old 2010-08-08, 11:59am
Obsessed Blogger

DeAnne, did you get one?

Old 2010-08-18, 3:35pm
I speak Murrini!

Hi Lori....

Just got back from vacation
and saw your post! Yes, yes I did get one...thanks to Robert! I sent him a PM and a thank you...hope he got it!

I love my bead! Thanks so much again!

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro