Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Beads of Courage > Beads of Courage

Beads of Courage -- Discussion for all things Beads of Courage; the only not-for-profit, arts-in-medicine program putting to use the talents of glass beadmakers to uplift children dealing with life threatening illnesses, their families and the people who care for them. Families, clinicians and artists alike are welcome to join in! (Thank you to Lampwork Etc. for supporting Beads of Courage and helping to foster communication!) PHOTOS OF INDIVIDUALS OR CHILDREN ONLY ALLOWED WITH THEIR SPECIFIC CONSENT.

Old 2010-11-14, 9:44am

Default November BOC Frit Challenge Drawing Contestants and Prize

There is a shortage of special beads for the kiddos - basically handmade lampwork beads - so whoever has time during this busy holiday season PLEASE don't forget the kiddos! Even wonky beads are great as sometimes the kiddos will specially chose a wonky to express how they feel at that moment in time. All beads are special.

November Frit Challenge Prize:
1oz Lilac Rose Special
1oz Winter's Blue - Unreleased!
1oz Lead Crystal 0
0.5oz Gold Aventurine (Kugler!)

November Drawing Contestants:
1. Astrid Boyce

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leslie
Frit Happens...

Last edited by ThatFritGirl; 2010-11-14 at 4:26pm.
Old 2010-11-14, 9:48am
I'm kinda biz-EE

I'll head for your site and get some more frit Leslie.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You're so wonderful to do this and for me by making it part of someone else's donations it motivates me to get things done!

Old 2010-11-14, 12:07pm

I got your order Astrid, and your beads as well! I'll be working on photos this week, but will get your frit out on Monday morning!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2010-11-14, 5:03pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

Thanks Leslie, I'll watch for it!

Old 2010-11-15, 8:18pm

I have a bunch of beads that I need to clean and send but have been too lazy to do it.
Guess I had better get on it!

Old 2010-11-16, 6:29am
I'm kinda biz-EE

It's the cleaning part I hate, as in:

"Oh goody, I made 72 beads!"

"Ah crud, I have to CLEAN 72 beads!"

Thank goodness for my dremel or I think I'd have to give up beadmaking.
(as if)