Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-07-11, 7:05am

Default Grand Opening! Glass - Tools - More to come!

Hi Lampworking friends!

I am so excited to start promoting my new Lampworking shop and would love for everyone to take a look online, check out our great prices on Glass, Supplies and Tools.

We will be continually adding more Lampworking Essentials to help make your Burning Creations come true!

I also want customers to inquire about supplies that you may be in search of and I am guaranteeing to find whatever you need, so please e-mail, call or text me anytime!

Please sign up for our Newsletter to receive announcements on new products and early arrivals of products in stock!

Today, shop for your new CiM colors, all available and ready to ship immediately!

Happy Torching Everyone! And have a great day!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-07-11, 7:43am
Live and Let Live

East coast?! Exciting!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-07-11, 7:55am

Yes, East Coast! I am located in Easton, Maryland.

Easton is approximately 50 minutes from Washington, D.C., 35 minutes from Annapolis situated on the Eastern Shore.

Easton (the County seat) is close to St. Michaels which is also a landmark in Maryland!

Come visit!

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-07-11, 8:03am
I fart diamonds

Nice! I would suggest making your tool pics larger, if you can. The zoom doesn't really zoom.

Old 2013-07-11, 8:08am

Thanks Shawnette! And will work on those pictures today...thank you so much for your advice.

I love FEEDBACK!!

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-07-11, 8:59am

Julie ... how awesome! You are within driving distance.

Congratulations and much success!

Old 2013-07-11, 9:13am

How exciting for you, Julie! Best of luck with this venture. It'll be great to have a glass-source so close by.

Mimi
Old 2013-07-11, 9:16am
Marble Lover

Are the plates on the mashers interchangeable? Ie. can you buy 1 masher then different brass plates and put the plates on that you want to use at that time?

-BEP
Old 2013-07-11, 9:17am
Irish Eyes A Smiling

I agree with Shawnette...larger images of mashers and a brief description of the design that masher creates. Looks great!

Old 2013-07-11, 9:57am
Live and Let Live

Your shipping calculator is giving me USPS First Class Flat Rate Envelope and $5.85 Priority Mail for a 1/2 pound glass order. Are either of those true options?

Old 2013-07-11, 10:26am
Chief Creative Goddess

Had to Pin those Mashers to my "Products I Think Are Downright Bitchin'!" board on Pinterest!!!

Best of luck on the new venture--if you feel like opening a Reno branch, let me know!!!

Old 2013-07-11, 10:54am
Angie09

Good luck with your new venture. It's always exciting to have new places to buy glass.

BTW...those mashers look great but I have to work too hard to see each one. As Shawnette said a larger image and a photo of a bead that the masher has been used on would be terrific.

Last edited by Angie09; 2013-07-11 at 10:59am.
Old 2013-07-11, 11:41am
Funky and Chunky Jewels!

good for you! congrats!!!
Old 2013-07-11, 12:04pm

Congrats and much success in your new venture!

--Helene
Old 2013-07-11, 12:08pm

Congrats and much success in your new venture!

--Helene
Old 2013-07-11, 12:09pm

D'oh, sorry for the double post.
Old 2013-07-11, 12:27pm

Hi Lisa,

First, please thank you for letting me fix these quirks. The first class should not be an option now, as it is impossible to ship the glass first class obviously as you brought to my attention. The calculators are correct though, based on the weight of the glass. If there are any discrepancies before I actually pack and ship, I will refund any overages.

It should be reflecting correctly now.
Thank you!!

Quote:
Your shipping calculator is giving me USPS First Class Flat Rate Envelope and $5.85 Priority Mail for a 1/2 pound glass order. Are either of those true options?

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-07-11, 12:30pm

Hi BEP!

The plates on these small mashers are not interchangeable. I will make a note in the description to state that they are in fact fixed. Thank you for your inquiry!

Quote:
Are the plates on the mashers interchangeable? Ie. can you buy 1 masher then different brass plates and put the plates on that you want to use at that time?

-BEP

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-07-11, 1:03pm
Slogan Challenged...

Your site is easy to navigate. I really like that it has a search feature and a wish list. Also, I can get details while staying on the main page. It is always so annoying to jump around. I noticed that the quick view feature didn't work with Triton, but everything else works great. The prices are competitive, and it is a nice selection. Just wondering when you might expect the Czech glass? Are you going to carry presses and rollers as well?

Best of luck!

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2013-07-11, 1:33pm
Live and Let Live

Thanks for your quick replies and attention to working the kinks out of the site. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Old 2013-07-11, 1:49pm

The Czech glass is coming this fall, which seems to be right round the corner. And I am working on the Lauscha, so that will be very soon as well.

YAY!

I am going to carry some rollers and presses as I am able to do so. However, I do bulk buys for Perlenpresse here in the forum rooms and will continue to do them as long as there is interest for us as members. I love working with Perlenpresse and I will continue to promote them personally because I love their products and we get a benefit by joining together on large buys. I offer them a lot of free advertising! And that is good for all of us!

Thank you so much for your feedback as I greatly desire to know what people like and dislike so I can make immediate changes and improvements as time goes on.

Quote:
Your site is easy to navigate. I really like that it has a search feature and a wish list. Also, I can get details while staying on the main page. It is always so annoying to jump around. I noticed that the quick view feature didn't work with Triton, but everything else works great. The prices are competitive, and it is a nice selection. Just wondering when you might expect the Czech glass? Are you going to carry presses and rollers as well?

Best of luck!

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-07-11, 1:52pm

just to be picky: your "you save" calculation needs to take into account the smaller quantity selection. divide by 2 for 1/2 lb or 4 for 1/4 lb since you have straight price scaling.

LE members enjoy a 10% discount with coupon code "LEmember"
Old 2013-07-11, 2:10pm

Please PM, what you mean exactly. And I will fix what needs to be fixed.

The per rod is what may be different for each item and is the variable price-wise. I really have offered this as an option in case a customer would like one, two or three rods....otherwise it just makes more sense to purchase a 1/4 lb.

1/4 lb, 1/2 lb, and 1 lb will be straight scale. 4 - "1/4 lbs" should equal "1 lb" OR a customer can just select "1 lb"

Make sense? Each glass rod color, by manufacturer, should have that option available.

Love the feedback, thank you!

Quote:
just to be picky: your "you save" calculation needs to take into account the smaller quantity selection. divide by 2 for 1/2 lb or 4 for 1/4 lb since you have straight price scaling.

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-07-11, 4:48pm

So excited for you congrats!
Old 2013-07-11, 5:01pm

Congratulations, Julie! So happy for you and I wish you much success. Wish I still lived in Baltimore!
Old 2013-07-11, 5:33pm
Senior Moment

Yay! Good luck Julie; look forward to doing some shopping when the Czech glass arrives!

Alli

I never finish anything. I have a black belt in partial arts.
Old 2013-07-11, 5:46pm

Thank you so much, Everyone!! It's very exciting and it's great to have such support here especially on LE.

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-07-11, 6:21pm

Hi Julie,

Do you have the honeycomb stamp tool?

Congratulations on the new store!
Old 2013-07-11, 6:27pm

Thanks for your inquiry!

I don't have any stamps, but there will be another bulk buy for Perlenpresse starting in about ten days or so...we are waiting on the June order to get here as we speak. As soon as I get it unpacked and sent out, I will start another one.

I already have a few things that I am ready to get for myself! lol I will give you a heads up when it gets started so you don't miss it, if you can want to wait and join in.

Thank you so much! How about some glass...I have a lot of that right now! hahaha I'm cutting and packing as we speak.

Julie

Quote:
Hi Julie,

Do you have the honeycomb stamp tool?

Congratulations on the new store!

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-07-11, 8:49pm

Thanks Julie! I will keep on the lookout for the next buy.

Tags
art glass east, cim, effetre, lauscha, ornela, perlenpresse, supplies, tools