LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2012-08-29, 8:18pm

Question Effetre Black Cherry Coral Pricing?

Hi all. So I have some of Effetre's odd lot Black Cherry Coral that I am thinking about posting in the Garage Sale section because I know I probably won't use it. But I don't know what a fair asking price would be (I can't remember how much I actually paid for it). Anyone have any input? I was thinking around $25 to $30 a pound, comparing to the Yellow Apricot that I bought around the same time. Too much? Too little?

Thank you!

Making beads is my therapy, but the glass definitely costs more than a therapist!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Working on a Nortel Major Minor Burner with propane & EX-10 Oxygen Concentrator

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Visit my shop on Etsy ~ TrickyPixiesJewelry ~
See my latest designs on Pinterest

Last edited by trickypixies_jewelry; 2012-08-29 at 8:36pm.
Old 2012-08-30, 11:11am

I've sold some recently for $20 for a quarter pound

Old 2012-08-30, 1:41pm

Teehee yikes! Alrighty, thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it! I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it or sell/trade it, but I sort of wanted the pricing as a general reference for those old odd lots you keep stashed, but you can't remember how much you paid for them begin with. I thought this could be a useful thread in trying to figure out their current value so you can either re-sell them, or for knowing how to base your pricing on how much you actually used for a finished bead.

Making beads is my therapy, but the glass definitely costs more than a therapist!

Old 2012-08-30, 3:34pm

I think 50 cents for the whole lot of them. What's your paypal address so I can pay you? He he!
Actually, no idea. lol, good luck!

Old 2012-08-30, 4:38pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegem View Post
I think 50 cents for the whole lot of them. What's your paypal address so I can pay you? He he!
Actually, no idea. lol, good luck!

Bwahahahaha! I was waiting for a comment like this But nope, now it's $500 for a quarter pound or nuthin'

Tags
black cherry coral