Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2008-03-05, 10:40am

Default Buzz Joy Coffee!!!!!!!!!!!

I really wanted to share this email with you all. These folks provide outstanding customer service, the product is amazing, and if you drink coffee and want to help small business in America this is THE place to get your coffee from!
She is Bubbyanne here on lampwork etc. They run Buzz Joy Coffee Roasting. and their regular email is
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Oh yeah and I forgot to add, no rot gut acid feeling from this coffee either.
Jen

Barb and Bubby!
Holy Coffee Gods! I have never drank coffee without cream and sugar. I always test it black to see if it s good. When I got yours delivered today I decided to use the coffee press. got out the grinder and ground up a nice big bunch, put it in the press with hot water, let it soak till it was just a nice color and aroma then poured out a little to test. WO
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The rubber biscut blend is spectacular!!!! No sugar, no cream and I am lovin' this! Thank you Thank you, Thank you.
Sinerely
Your newest devoted customer.
(Jen)
Old 2008-03-06, 10:42am
Etched Metal Rocks...

I have to also chime in on BuzzJoy Coffee...just got several pounds and I can honestly say I am savoring the flavors...no yucky aftertaste, just smooth great coffee...

Thanks Barb! I'm forwarding your website to friends and family!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-03-06, 11:48am
Mama said

Outstanding coffee! And I just ordered two of the coffee mugs and I love them. I'm giving hubby one for his birthday. Excellent quality!

~Michelle
Old 2008-03-06, 12:27pm

Mine came yesterday. I look forward to trying it this after noon!
Beth
Old 2008-03-07, 10:32am
Just me

LOL Jen!
Your order was a lot of fun for my husband and he's so glad you like it.

Thank you everyone. I hope you all enjoy your coffee.

Old 2008-03-07, 10:53am

I'll chime in here too. This is absolutely the best coffee I've had. We drink ours black, so can tell pretty quickly whether coffee is any good or not. Not only is the coffee great, the service is always outstanding. Thanks Bubby!

Old 2008-03-07, 11:07am

Tried mine this morning. It is excellent! Great coffee always starts the day out right!
Thanks!
Beth
Old 2008-03-07, 11:17am
boro color bender

I've got a few more to try today! Wooooohooooo BUZZJOY ROCKS!

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2008-03-09, 4:46pm
Daggy-O

We just got ours and tried it this weekend. It was YUMM-O. We'll definitely be back! Buzz Joy Rocks!

Daggy

"Cancel my subscription - I am over your issues." Schermo's website
Old 2008-03-10, 8:08am

My Buzz Joy coffee was waiting in my P.O. Box on Saturday, made my first pot this morning... Oh It's sooooooo good!
I'll be back for more!
Old 2008-04-12, 2:00pm

I swear Barb drove it here to get it to my doorstep so fast and wow....even the box smells good. I have it brewing now and can't wait. THANK YOU BARB!

Cassie

Old 2008-04-12, 3:34pm
boro color bender

It's time for me to order more... gotta love the Buzz Joy!

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2008-04-12, 4:05pm
tinkmartin.etsy.com

Hey Jen! I hear it goes really well with Cooter Mints, too!

LOL!

I need to get some for John. I don't drink coffee, but he loves it lately.

Also Available in
: my Electroforming for Everyone booklet.

Old 2008-04-12, 5:42pm

LOL, you bet! Oh BTW- I'm thinking of a custom glob ewith coffee beans in it.
Jen