Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2009-03-31, 5:22pm
da General

Default Silver Glass 101 on Our Blog!!!

Come check it out!

I have been trying my best to answer as many questions as I can on silver glass on different forums . . . realize that I should probably have all that information in one location for easy access. . . thus Silver Glass 101 is created.

This is the first of many postings on how to work with silver glass, tutorials, annealing, etc. etc. Hope you find it helpful!

• Look for *Silver Glass 101* under *Labels* on the sidebar (there are only two basic posts at this time but I will add more frequently!)
• Sign up to get enVision eNews for our upcoming tutorials for sales (two are in the works)!

http://envisionsf.blogspot.com

p.s. there is also a *html tutorial* if you are interested in making your blog page a little wider than what the template provides! It was posted today as well!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|

Last edited by Hayley; 2009-03-31 at 5:25pm.
Old 2009-03-31, 5:43pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Great idea, Hayley!

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2009-03-31, 7:15pm
Maria Perez-Bastian

Hayley,
Excellent blog, I just used the blog html tutorial, worked beautifully, I really wanted to widen my blog.

Thanks!

Minor with concentrator and propane since 2001
Old 2009-03-31, 7:17pm
da General

Thank you, Squidly and Maria! I guess I should start a new thread letting peeps know about the html tutorial on widening your blog, huh?

|
|
|
|