Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-07-13, 7:22pm
uncouthful cats

Default Gobsmacked by Paula (FlameDame)

OK, I've received great service from everyone I've purchased from this season, but Paula just blew me away. Saturday morning I placed an order. Less than one hour later I received a shipping notice. Monday afternoon the package arrived, & today I got to play with new glass. (The Cocoa & Lime Daiquiri are totally yummy, btw.) Thank you, Paula, for terrific service & incendiary shipping! (and a bit of pretty frit I haven't had a chance to try yet)

And a shout out to all who have been over the top with service:
Reenie (FlameKissed) - awesome & then some!
Franz - those sales are irresistible.
Donna (CG Beadrollers) - almost tied Paula for FAST delivery.
Joe (Avenue Beads) - you'll make a shard addict of me yet.
Chrissy (FengFrit) - great communication, so helpful & GREAT frit!
Arrow Springs - Thank you, Diane, for expediting an order gone wonky!

I have to sigh with happiness at all the glass & goodies in my little studio - a bit closer to heaven thanks to all the above.

Oh no! The cats forgot to vacuum AGAIN!
Old 2010-07-14, 6:13am
Karen James

Lucky you
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Karen
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cricket, Mini CC, Devilbiss MC84 Oxy and NG
Old 2010-07-14, 10:14am

Thanks N! I am glad you liked the Lime Daiquiri!!
Karen, Your order went out the same day.
I take no credit or responsibility for what the Post Office does but I have found Rhode Island shipments to be slow..
Saturday was a funny day. I was piling up packages outside for the Postman to pick up but about 4:00 p.m. I realized that he was never going to show. So I put them all in the car and drove like a lunatic to the Post Office. Got to the delivery dock just as they were shuttting the gate for the day! Whew!!
Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2010-07-14, 10:34am
takin the long way 'round

jeez, I live in CT and i don't even get them that fast

Old 2010-07-14, 12:52pm
Karen James

LOL Paula! If you were able to take responsiblity for the USPS they probably would not be $300M in debt!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've got nothing to worry about. My package arrived today and everything was packaged beautifully.

Thank You!

Karen

Cricket, Mini CC, Devilbiss MC84 Oxy and NG
Old 2010-07-14, 1:30pm

Great! Thanks for letting me know! I think the USPS has a mental block with R.I. and Eastern CT!

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2010-07-18, 3:09pm

Mine got here very fast also. Thankx for the pretty frit gift. And I appreciate the couple rods you sent that I really needed. You are the best, Paula.
Old 2010-07-18, 8:44pm

Thanks Pat!!

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2010-07-22, 11:32am

I think I have the postal shipping time thing figured out. The Flat Rate boxes go on the super sonic jet. And all of the other shaped boxes, even though they are priority, go on the Pony!!
Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2010-07-24, 2:52pm
Uh-oh means it's too late

Clan Tabby- I love your props list it seems that it is the same as mine!!! I have only ordered once from Paula and it was great!! I am just glad that there are still vendors like Her and Irene and Mike who care so much about customer service!!

Old 2010-07-24, 4:33pm

Thanks Michelle! It's great reading such nice things about my company! Especially since I have to work another job during the day to make ends meet and be able to get medical insurance!!!

Luckily it is a desk job so I am not that tired when I come home at night and start the second shift which is Flamedame!!
Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2010-07-27, 4:41pm
To Bead Or Not To Bead

I ordered from Paula about 3 weeks ago and she's super fast. I will be ordering from her again.

Patsy

Ebay:
Old 2010-07-27, 5:22pm

Thanks Patsy!

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2010-07-28, 2:14am
Happy Beadmaker!

I agree, Paula/aka FlameDame is supersuperfast! Can't wait to order new TAG Fire Lotus from her!!!

~
~
~
Old 2010-07-28, 4:34pm

Thanks Lea. Should be here tomorrow! It sure went poof fast!

Like US on Facebook !