LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2013-05-06, 7:25am

Default Bullseye Glass pricing help

I have ten pounds of Bullseye glass I am getting ready to list in the Garage sale. It is unlabeled, and for the most part I have been able to compare it to the website and match up colors. There are some that I am not sure of and I don't see a corresponding color on the chart. I am going to sell it as one lot, and wondered if it would be worth the effort of trying to label each bundle or just sell it as a mystery bundle. Also, I have no idea how much would be a good price for a mystery bundle. Since I don't sell much, if there is a better way to do it, please let me know!
Thanks!
Bea
Old 2013-05-06, 8:45am

Bepnewt is a member on this board and he lives in Oklahoma. I know he is about to start fusing and he has some bullseye glass, it may be worth contacting him.
Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

e-mail:
Old 2013-05-06, 9:06am

Thanks! I will send him a PM. Just to clarify, this is bullseye rods.
Bea
Old 2013-05-06, 9:35am
sunscreen me baby

I would go ahead and try the unidentified bundle first. If it doesn't sell then you take the time to identify and label. Most BE users can figure it out and won't mind unlabled. At least I wouldn't.

~

Old 2013-05-06, 10:54am

OK, Well then I will take pictures and post it tonight. Any idea of what a reasonable amount to list it would be?
Old 2013-05-06, 11:34am

I would probably be interested in your mystery bundle. I was just about to make a big bullseye glass purchase soon anyway. Do you have any whites/French vanilla in the bundle?

(under construction...)
Old 2013-05-06, 12:40pm

There are some white and what looks like to me off white opalescent, kind of beige?
I will be taking pictures and posting it all tonight, I am looking online for an average price per pound and I will weigh it again for exact poundage.
Should be on line later this evening around 8 central time.
Bea