Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-02-03, 12:32pm
HotFlash Designs

Default Who sells the Handy Andy?

I know I have seen them on a site, and now I can't seem to find them.

Please? Anyone?

Thanks,

Sheri

Be Curious. Not judgmental.
Old 2009-02-03, 12:40pm
state-eternal change

Ooo me too! Hope someone knows!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-02-03, 1:16pm
Superkitty

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-02-03, 1:43pm
Harvest Beads

That's a great tool, you're going to love it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-

Has closed
Old 2009-02-03, 10:59pm

I got mine from Arrow Springs ... but had to have Andy to show me what to do with it!

Old 2009-02-05, 12:25am
Dot Princess

you can buy peters tweezers from jamey at howaco for around 7$ they work great for making bails on of mandrel pendants
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My little princess came Dec 30,2009 Still no time for beads
boy is she a demanding little thing.
Old 2009-02-05, 5:55am
crabby...who me?

I made my own pliers that do the job,comes with a brass tool for finishing the hole.I posted a pic over the weekend in a thread in the garage sale.I use mine every time I torch.
Jeff
Old 2009-02-05, 6:07am
Does it come in Purple???

If you are looking for something inbetween the Handy Andys and the Peters Tweezers - please take a look in the classifieds here on LE for my Bail Biters.

~~

Bloodletting, mayhem and massacre first thing in the morning is the best way to start the day
Old 2009-02-05, 9:26am

Quote:
If you are looking for something inbetween the Handy Andys and the Peters Tweezers - please take a look in the classifieds here on LE for my Bail Biters.

I will vouch for these!

I use them all the time! I have the Handy Andy ones also but haven't been working with boro lately so I haven't been using those much.

I use the Bail Biters with soft glass.
Old 2009-02-05, 9:45am
Yorkies Rule

Does anone know what size hole Handy Andy makes in the glass?..I'm looking for a 3/16th size hole...thanx , Kristen
Old 2009-02-05, 9:50am
Fire Diva

I have the Peter Tweezers and Jodie's Bail Biters...never heard of the Handy Andy's--they look great for large boro pieces though....

I vouch for the Bail Biters.
I love the Bail biters...use them all of the time with softglass and boro!! They are really easy to use!!