No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2012-06-30, 7:08pm
Dances With Fire

Default Finally got vessels off mandrels

OK...I have tried everything to get my new HONKING vessels off of some mandrels. I am using sludge because they are honking vessels and scuplted. SO...put the Tink mandrel sideways in a vice grip, banged the vice grip with a heavy hammer...the vice grip...not the mandrel, vessel slid right off

hope this helps a few folks. I put this int he family room so that more folks would see it...this has been driving me nuts for weeks now

crystal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wouldn't it be nice if, whenever we messed up our life, we could simply press " Ctrl Alt Delete" and start all over?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2012-06-30, 8:08pm
Sheila Davis Designs

So...let's see 'um!

Old 2012-06-30, 9:06pm
Mr Brutus RIP

yea, yea yea, what sheila said!!!

Old 2012-07-01, 6:53am
Dances With Fire

hehe... i am bringing them to the gathering for trade beads...kind of wanted them to be a surprise i might post them my cat just tore ass over the ottoman some were sitting on and knocked 2 nice ones onto the tile floor! broke the handles off...there goes 2 hours i wont get back! stupid cat...and i just posted how much i love my kitties...not so much at the moment!

crystal

Wouldn't it be nice if, whenever we messed up our life, we could simply press " Ctrl Alt Delete" and start all over?