Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Calls for Entries, etc.

Calls for Entries, etc. -- Calls for Entries, Contests, Exhibits, etc.

Old 2008-01-12, 1:26pm

Talking What can you do with 50 LB. of Recycled Art Glass?

What can you do with 50 LB. of Recycled Art Glass?

Recycled Art Glass.com is sponsoring a contest and give away open to all participants. Our goal is to give away 50 lbs. Of 104 coe Recycled Art Glass to the person or persons who come up with the most creative idea on how to recycle this 104 coe Multi-Colored glass. This glass is compatible with any 104 coe and can be used in making rods, casting, hot glass, lampwork, warm glass or any other projects your imagination can conceive.

The contest is open until Feb 25, 2008 after which time all entries will be reviewed, the winner notified by email and posted on the website www.RecycledArtGlass.com March 2, 2008.

Your project can be a dream, an ambition or an actual project - it doesn’t matter.

The winner will receive 50 lbs. Of Recycled Art Glass. All other entries will be entered into a drawing contest and 2 contestants will receive 25 lbs of the Recycled Art Glass each.

Recycled Art Glass.com will pay all shipping and handling for the delivery of the glass within the lower 48 States (USA).

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter.

To enter the contest, visit www.RecycledArtGlass.com review the website and email with your idea or project or simply email with an entry for the drawing. You must include your email address for winner notification.

Please Read:

All entries become property of RecycledArtGlass.com. Creative ideas and projects may be posted on RecycledArtGlass.com to show and help in assistance in judging in the best project or idea.

etsy:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-01-17, 9:41am

Unhappy Server Outage

Our hosting server is currently experiencing an outage (1/16 & 1/17). Please try again later today if you are unable to access our website RecycledArtGlass.com.

Thank you!
Linda

etsy:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-01-18, 4:40pm
Just me

I'll be back to take a look. I have some recycled 104 glass I bought off ebay a long time ago. I guess it's time to go look at it and see what I see.

Old 2008-01-18, 4:46pm

oops didn't realize I posted twice!

Send me an email or a PM
I answer everything, any excuse not to do something useful!

Last edited by Islandgirl; 2008-01-19 at 6:15am. Reason: double post
Old 2008-01-18, 4:47pm

Do you have pictures of what recycled art glass looks like... this email is also to subscribe to the thread....

I fused glass for years before I started making beads in '95... I have ideas but I NEED pictures!

Thanks

Lynne

The link doesn't load so I do need pictures or a link that loads!

Send me an email or a PM
Old 2008-01-18, 5:46pm

Hang tight, they say the the server should be up anytime (they are working on it). There are lots of pictures up on the site to give you ides. You can also visit Sun-Toys.com.

Thanks
Linda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islandgirl View Post
Do you have pictures of what recycled art glass looks like... this email is also to subscribe to the thread....

I fused glass for years before I started making beads in '95... I have ideas but I NEED pictures!

Thanks

Lynne

The link doesn't load so I do need pictures or a link that loads!

etsy:
Old 2008-01-19, 9:36am

Talking We're Back Up Online!

The host server is back up and RecycledArtGlass.com is online again!!! Yeah!

Thank you,
Linda

etsy:
Old 2008-01-20, 10:46am
Trying to Hope!

woohoo I entered I need more frit I havent made beads lately but ehh I still need frit and yours is so much fun

Etsy Here
Ebay Here

NEW Ebay Items all the time here

I buy Gold PM me for details
NEW Handmade jewelry on Etsy
Old 2008-02-23, 10:08am

Last two days to enter the contest! Visit RecycledArtGlass.com to enter.

ALWAYS RECYCLE

etsy:
Old 2008-02-24, 5:22pm
Trying to Hope!

I cant wait to read some of the entrys

Etsy Here
Ebay Here

Old 2008-02-25, 4:52pm

Wink

Thank you for all your entries into the 104 coe Recycled Art Glass Contest. You still have time to enter, so please feel free to do so. We'll be putting our 6 Best Picks on our website RecycledArtGlass.com tomorrow on our Contest Page. Please come and view the entries and if you would like to help us pick the Winner; email us with your favorite. We've had some great entries and are very happy to see such inspiring suggestions of what to do with 50 lbs. of Recycled Art Glass.

I think they are all Winners and will be looking forward to seeing who your choice is for the Winner. We will be posting the Winners on the website on March 2, 2008.

ALWAYS RECYCLE
Old 2008-02-26, 4:22pm
Oh No You Didn't!

I'm not seeing the 6 best picks. Is it up yet?

My name is............. Deb

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon
Old 2008-02-26, 7:15pm

The 6 Best Picks are up on RecycledArtGlass.com.

etsy:
Old 2008-02-26, 11:04pm
Trying to Hope!

wooohoo I made it I wont share which one tho because its not fair and Looking at the other entrys I have to say theres a more worthwhile cause then my idea

Etsy Here
Ebay Here

Old 2008-03-02, 7:54pm
Dangerous Woman

How come I just saw this today?!?

May your torch burn brightly and your oxy never run out. - Karen Hardy

On a Cheetah with a hurricane Still have my Lynx as a back up.
Old 2008-03-03, 5:29am

I was going to enter this but ....I don't have room for another 50 pounds of glass... I probably have over 3000 pounds of sheet glass already and who knows how many pounds of rods.... Fused frit tiles for the floor did come to mind...

Lynne

Send me an email or a PM
Old 2008-03-03, 3:52pm

You guys, I won!!! OMG, I'm so super excited!!!! This is going to be an awesome project!!!!!

Thank you so much for having this contest!!!!!!

* website/blog:

Last edited by sundaisy; 2008-03-03 at 3:55pm. Reason: spelling
Old 2008-03-04, 11:09am
geekitude on two wheels

You'll have to post a picture when you're done, I bet it'll be great
Old 2008-03-08, 3:46pm
Calendar Girl

Default Winning entries???

I went to the site and only saw the winning entry and the winning entries of the drawing. Where do you see the other entries? Am I doing something wrong?

Old 2008-03-10, 10:05pm
geekitude on two wheels

Yeah, i'm curious about the other entries, too - and what does this mean "We have a surprise for all entries that will be posted with our Winners on March 2. "?
Old 2008-03-11, 10:27am

Talking

Hi! This is Linda and Dennis from RecycledArtGlass.com. Due to the wide variety and diversity of the entries into the contest, we couldn’t decide what would be best for everyone so we decided to do this:

All Contest Entries to “What Can You Do With 50 lbs of Recycled Art Glass?” can receive a $20.00 Gift Certificate good for any item (S/H not included) at RecycledArtGlass.com. To claim your Gift Certificate email recycledartglass@hotmail.com Please, only one Gift Certificate per email address.

All Gift Certificates must be claimed by March 31, 2008.

Thank you for taking the time to enter the contest and we are looking forward to seeing pictures of your Recycled Art Glass projects.

ALWAYS RECYCLE

etsy:
Old 2008-03-12, 9:57pm
geekitude on two wheels

Wow!!!! That's awesome! Thanks! - jen