Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-04-10, 1:32pm
Lauscha Lady

Default 3rd Anniversary SALE @ the Glass Shoppe Studio!!!

...........1........ ..........2............ ...............3................
FREE SHIPPING – CLEAR ON SALE – TIERRACAST BULK ORDER

On Saturday, April 13, 2013, the Glass Shoppe Studio will be celebrating its 3rd Anniversary and we would love to have you join us! It’s true - 3 YEARS as a brick and mortar business!!!

We have a full day planned of lampworking demos on the hour, spot sales, great company, and Greg’s homemade amazing carrot cake!!! (you should see the size of it!!!)

Since it wouldn’t be a celebration without a great sale not only for our walk in customers but also for all of our online customers from now till Sunday April 14th midnight, 2013 we will feature:

• Free shipping on all orders valued at more than $100 in Canada and the continental US (after all regular and special discounts are applied)
• 30% discount on CLEAR glass rods (except Zephyr). I carry different diameters of Effetre as well as Lauscha
• 25% off “bulk orders” of our extensive line of beautiful TierraCast findings. First check out our retail prices (online or in the store). If the unit price of the item(s) you want is less than $.50, we will give you 25% off your purchase when you order 100 (or multiple units of 100). If our retail price is more than $.50, you save 25% when you order 20 (or multiple units of 20). Even if we don’t carry it, during this ‘Bulk Order Tierra Cast Special’, we’ll bring it in just for you. A great chance to stock up and save!

Have fun ‘Shoppe’ing!!!
/grace

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by grace edwards; 2013-04-11 at 6:10am.
Old 2013-04-10, 5:29pm

Congratulations Grace! What would we do in Ottawa without The Glass Shoppe Studio. You always make us feel at home when we come to the stufio. Many many more years of success to you. Keep a piece of cake for me
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)

Lyne
Old 2013-04-11, 5:12am

I placed my order On Monday- but haven't received the invoice email yet. Just wanted to make sure you received it!

Amy

Old 2013-04-11, 6:16am
Lauscha Lady

Quote:
Congratulations Grace! What would we do in Ottawa without The Glass Shoppe Studio. You always make us feel at home when we come to the studio. Many many more years of success to you. Keep a piece of cake for me
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)

Lyne
Thank you so much Lyne. And right back at you - we're only here because of all the support from a wonderful local and online lampworking community. Locally - I feel so lucky, Ottawa is pretty special! Online, well we go way back to the 'Lauscha Lady' days. Thx folks!!!

Old 2013-04-11, 7:58am
Lauscha Lady

Quote:
I placed my order On Monday- but haven't received the invoice email yet. Just wanted to make sure you received it!
I did Amy and finally got caught up sending out emails this morning. You should have yours and THANKS so much!!! /g

Old 2013-04-13, 4:34am
Lauscha Lady

Big day at the Glass Shoppe Studio today! Lampworking demos all day, special sales for studio users, and there's that cake....
So excited! And just one day left (sale ends tomorrow) of our special anniversary sale - including free shipping (see above for details).
/grace