Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-02-07, 8:11am
Wooohooo,GS!

Default GS09 Class Voting Link finally!

DRUM ROLL please! I have finally managed to get my website, do a welcome page (ok it is cheesy but it can be fixed when I have time) but all of the classes are up for the vote. I had to transfer all data and lost info/pics on the jump ring and rubber bracelets from Karen I think. Please resend to same address asap and I will get it up.Sorry this is late, I have had some serious hurdles to jump lately.

ONLY lampworkers can vote, not their families, pets (lol) friends. ONE vote per person. PLEASE follow directions on page. You will NOT get an email notification as some have said they didn't get, this is the only notice going out.

Go to http://originalglassstock.com/gpage.html or to originalglassstock.com and click on GS09 Classes (vote here) page. Three of the main Featured artists classes are not up as we know they are already accepted. IF you voted before IT WAS NOT SAVED so please do it again. Voting is voluntary and has nothing to do with getting drawn or in. Please, no emails to the voting mail box!

Thank you! Now for some quality time off! Deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-02-07, 10:36am
Enabler

Thanks, Deb! Sent my votes in already.

Old 2009-02-07, 12:02pm
Know-it-all Megalomaniac

Voted!

Get your copy of the new Lampwork Etc. Tutorials and Tips Book

Old 2009-02-07, 12:27pm
Martyrs don't bitch.

Voted!

< - Click for Etsy Shop
Old 2009-02-08, 12:42pm
koregon

voted

Old 2009-02-08, 12:58pm
Pink-tini anyone?

Off to vote!

Old 2009-02-08, 1:37pm
Me Ke Aloha Pumehana

Voted!

CA gift numbers:
Old 2009-02-08, 4:09pm

I am off to vote too...so many yummy choices.
Angie and Kaye.......your guys are soooooo cute in your tiny head/mini pics!!!
I totally see the resemblance! So glad you found each other after all these years.
Teague...hugs and smiles to you sweet thing....
And Tracy.....you sexy lady! I love that pic of you and yours!
can't wait to see you everyone old and new...well not old but you know previous...
Julia
Old 2009-02-08, 4:50pm
Boheme Flamework Designs

Voted!

It was tough to choose but I did it.

Deb Cline