Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2011-03-08, 6:09am
Eight Miles Wide

Default Kugler Iris Savannah/ASK Caramel Apple?

I checked the Frantz and Glasscraft websites, and it appears that the Kugler Iris Savannah (previously ASK Caramel Apple) is no longer in stock. I am going to call them at lunch, but does any other vendor sell Kugler 104? I had one rod of the caramel apple left, and now I need more for a possible custom order. This is what I get for dragging my feet.

I probably won't be able to check back until after work (silly job is needed to pay for my glass addiction), so thank in advance!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-03-08, 6:18am
I fart diamonds

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
carries the entire line.

Old 2011-03-08, 9:03am

Some of the Kugler colors are on sale at glasscraft this month:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-03-08, 10:24am

ABR carries it and ALL 104 is 20% off - online only 3/5-3/18.
The sale price won't show up in your cart, they adjust it manually. I think there is a posting in the Sale Rack.

Happy buying!
Old 2011-03-08, 12:44pm

I have been thinking about carrying it for sometime but haven't done it yet because I want to move South.

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2011-03-08, 12:45pm

yup, all Kugler Beadmaking is included in our 20% off sale. we have all of them in stock!

Old 2011-03-08, 3:05pm
Eight Miles Wide

Quote:
yup, all Kugler Beadmaking is included in our 20% off sale. we have all of them in stock!
Yep! I placed my order and spole to Caleb already.

thank you to everyone for the suggestions!

Old 2011-03-11, 4:05pm
Eight Miles Wide

I recv'd my order from ABR today! Very quick, and well-packaged.

thank you!

Old 2011-03-19, 7:32pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

Melissa, I'm almost out of caramel apple and I was wondering what kind of luck you had with the iris savannah if you've had a chance to play with it?

Old 2011-03-19, 7:33pm
I'm the 1000th poster!!

Quote:
I have been thinking about carrying it for sometime but haven't done it yet because I want to move South.
Hey Paula! Where in the South?

Old 2011-03-29, 9:36am

Hi, Astrid,

I'll answer for Melissa, if that's okay. I've used both - the Arrow Springs versions and the Kugler versions. After AS discontinued ASK, I knew I couldn't live without caramel apple or silver cinnamon, so I ordered the Kugler varieties. I'd say the batches are a bit different, but absolutely no more different than you'd find in different batches of similar "organic-y" glasses, such as Canyon de Chelle, etc. I've ordered Kugler caramel apple (aka iris savanne) a second time, and that second batch was a tad different than the first....so, I think, inconsistencies within normal limits. How's that?