Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2010-02-01, 10:31am

I just wanted to say I am so glad they were able to help you all out so fast.
I think everyone did a great job working together and putting a stop to this person stealing.
I live in Missouri and thought this link might help.
https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/ca...earchType=name
If you put in the case number you will be able to see when she has court dates and what charges they bring against her.
Sometimes just a name search will bring up the info, but I didnt find anything at this time under just a name search.
However this might help Jameylynn keep track of wants going on with the case.
Best wishes to all, Donna
Old 2010-02-01, 11:10am
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

"I thought the money was there" - what a lame ass way to put "I stole someone's paypal account with their credit card on it".

Thieving bi-otch.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2010-02-01, 1:45pm
Capp'in Fool

I got the same conv this morning.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-02-01, 2:09pm
Tonbodama Murrini maker

ditto, i got the same convo as well.

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2010-02-01, 2:19pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

yes, but so any of you have any MONEY!!!!?!?!?!? that is the real test

"wahwahbabypants!! I got caught and everybody thinks I'm a thief."

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2010-02-01, 2:32pm
Shelarious

Edited to say: Don't drop the soap.

As I get older I feel more caustic and cynical and this is why.

I hope you all get your $ back and the karma works out.

Last edited by bshelle; 2010-02-01 at 3:01pm.
Old 2010-02-01, 2:41pm

There ought to be a way to lock these DVD's up, requiring a password of sorts in order to open it up...so when you sell one....send it out...the person has to acknowledge getting it before they can actually see it. What do I know?
Old 2010-02-01, 2:43pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

They're not DVDs - they are pdf files.

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2010-02-01, 2:45pm
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Ok, here is the information we have been waiting for:

Kevin Mitchell
Jasper County
417-358-8177 ext 1214
KMitchell@jaspercountysheriff.org

You can email or call. He needs the following information:

Your name
Your address
What was stolen
How much was it

Please email him as soon as you can. I am sure it will make it easier for him to have the info as quickly as possible.

Old 2010-02-01, 2:46pm
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

I do have more info for you but I do not want to post it online. Send me a pm if you want the info.

Old 2010-02-01, 2:48pm

JameyLynn, you are the best

J.
"Hatred is never ended by hatred but by love, and a misunderstanding is never ended by argument but by tact, diplomacy, conciliation, and a sympathetic desire to see the other person's viewpoint." ~The Buddha | “We are all humans and none of us is more human than the other.” Romeo Dallaire "Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up." ~ Rev.Jesse Jackson]
Old 2010-02-01, 3:00pm
I'm the 1000th poster!!

Jamey, I posted a thread in the family room with the info. Thank you so much for this!!

http://lampworketc.com/forums/showth...52#post2868252

Old 2010-02-01, 3:28pm
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Maybe we should put it in the bathroom too? Do you agree?

Old 2010-02-01, 3:30pm
I'm the 1000th poster!!

Yes, definitely !

Old 2010-02-01, 3:54pm
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Also, if your item was bought and paid for from Ron's account, but the payment has not been reversed yet, I would still contact Kevin because there is a chance that Ron could dispute the charges when he gets the chance to.

Old 2010-02-01, 4:23pm

Hi,

I just sent a mail to Mr. Mitchell; thank you JameyLynn, for helping me.
And I also sent these screenshots of my transaction details I posted in the other thread; maybe that helps too.

Bye
Angela

Old 2010-02-02, 4:10am
Formerly Fireflyartglass

Maybe when she starts making beads ulja will hit her and then she will have a taste of her own medicine!
Old 2010-02-02, 11:50am

You can add my name to the list of people being scammed. An order was placed by Ron Smith on Jan. 15 and PayPal reversed the payment on Jan. 28. I received an email from Cheryl yesterday, the same apology letter most of you have received. Not knowing yet I had been scammed I emailed her back that things happen and that maybe it was easier for her to just mail the tool back, I didn't hear back from her. I just finished coming up here to see if I could find any info and here I find several threads with all these people being victims.
JameyLynn, I'm so happy to hear they have recovered all your glass. I am off to make a phone call now to Kevin Mitchell, thank you for the information Jamey, and Debbie thank you for all the contact information. When this all gets settled Fred and I can drive down to pick everything up from the police and I will ship everything out to where it belongs.

Last edited by Catt; 2010-02-02 at 11:54am.
Old 2010-02-02, 11:54am
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

You are awesome, Catt! Sorry she got you too though.

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2010-02-02, 5:53pm
Storm Queen

I just emailed him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JameyLynn View Post
Ok, here is the information we have been waiting for:

Kevin Mitchell
Jasper County
417-358-8177 ext 1214
KMitchell@jaspercountysheriff.org

You can email or call. He needs the following information:

Your name
Your address
What was stolen
How much was it

Please email him as soon as you can. I am sure it will make it easier for him to have the info as quickly as possible.

Old 2010-02-02, 6:44pm

The list is growing, I got caught for a reeeal big order. My scenario is the sames as Catt's. She was polite and even asked for a layaway plan when the sheriff returns my tools. Then I saw the threads. sigh I'll call tomorrow.

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2010-02-02, 7:33pm

So did she buy a torch or a kiln from anyone? An oxycon? If so, any chargebacks? I mean, if you're going to scam people to such a large degree, why not go all the way, right? No sense in going with tanked oxygen if you can just scam someone out of an oxycon.

I swear... this is one of the most appalling things I've seen besides the U.

Old 2010-02-02, 8:10pm
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Actually, the police detective mentioned he had a kiln.........

Old 2010-02-02, 9:46pm
Cancer SUCKS!

Quote:
Oh My!

Old 2010-02-02, 9:58pm

And she probably has a torch on order from GTT if she hadn't gotten a torch already, I'd imagine. Why the hell not?

Old 2010-02-02, 10:58pm
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

She got the torch from me.....

Old 2010-02-02, 11:20pm

Wonder if Home Depot is providing a studio?

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2010-02-03, 7:59am
one day at a time

You know what, this really makes me want to puke!

I'm speaking for all: Every last one of us in our new beginnings had to carefully plan to set up our work area to get started with lampworking, budget our funds to purchase the torch and accessories, glass, tools, supplies, and our educational tools, books, videos, and tutorials. Some of us got those things together faster than others, and some needed more time to save for the expensive things, like the kiln and oxy machines.

Point is, we all had to shell out plenty of cash to do what we love.

Then, these people jump in head first and just TAKE stuff to put together a lampworking set-up, and thought they were going to get it for free! I'm surprised they didn't try and snag an oxycon as well!

Last edited by Lisi; 2010-02-03 at 8:03am.
Old 2010-02-03, 8:17am
just another glass addict

I am so sorry for all of you great sellers, but I'm so impressed at the the community has rallied together. I'm sure the police must be impressed. I love this community. Good luck to all of you. She'll get what's coming to her.

"Confidence, like art, never comes from having all the answers; it comes from being open to all the questions."
-Earl Gray Stevens-

Old 2010-02-03, 8:49am
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Quote:
holy shit - she stole a KILN?!?!?

DOG is my co-pilot