TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Old 2010-12-25, 1:22pm
Living Life Creatively

Smile My Woven Bead Tutorial is here!

TA-DAH! I know it's taken longer than I thought it would, but it's FINALLY ready! All you need are a few simple tools and 104 COE glass to get started, plus Adobe Acrobat Reader to read the file. Please visit my Artfire or Etsy shop if you'd like to purchase my new tutorial on how to create a "woven" effect like this:

My ArtFire shop: http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?n...uct_id=2667172
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/AshlynDesign

Thank you! *Ü*
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-

Last edited by LoriB; 2010-12-26 at 1:43pm.
Old 2010-12-25, 1:24pm
Newfoundland lover!

Awesome job!!!

Lynx, tanked propane, M-10 oxy and refurb oxy -5.
Old 2010-12-25, 2:20pm
I speak Murrini!

Oh, Ashlyn! I received mine (purchased courtesy of my son and daughter who were up late with me last night baking cookies for our neighbors; I have such GREAT kids!) and just couldn't wait to read it!

It looks fabulous! I will enjoy trying this and experimenting with it! Oh, how I wish I still had my presses, but I might just put a All-Points-Bulletin in "Garage Sale" and see if anyone wants to trade me some murrini for one...WINK! Hey, it can't hurt to try, right?

Best of luck with your sales on this and you did a wonderful job! Love all the tips and tricks you've given courtesy of your own trial-and-errors, which I will pay close attention to!

Hugs to you and Merry Christmas!

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2010-12-25, 2:55pm
Living Life Creatively

Thanks SO much for the compliments, DeAnne! It means a lot to me, especially coming from someone like you who already has several tutorials under her belt! *Ü*

Love your murrini—if I had an extra press to trade you for, I'd do it! ;-D

Merry Christmas to you too!
*Ü* Lori
-
-
-
Old 2010-12-25, 3:00pm

Just order the woven tut!!! I cann't hardley wait to see it. Yeah! The beads look awesome on the order page!!
Got to get ink tomorrow for my printer it is low.Just slipped my mind while shopping. But I ordered the awesome tut, anyway. Lori Thanks for sharing. Love your beads.
JanetC
Old 2010-12-25, 7:09pm
Formerly Icarus Beads :)

Congratulations Lori!!!
Fabulous achievement. Love the look of your woven beads

Etsy Vintage shop

Webpage ->
Old 2010-12-25, 7:30pm
To Bead Or Not To Bead

Looks like a fun tutorial. Good luck with your sales!

Patsy

Ebay:
Old 2010-12-26, 12:29pm

How interesting! I must have!
Old 2010-12-26, 1:45pm
Living Life Creatively

Thanks, ladies! I've already made my sales goal (yay!) and am really looking forward to people sharing the beads they make using this technique! *Ü*
-
-
-
Old 2010-12-26, 3:47pm

Thank you LoriB!!! You helped me work out the problems on my computer to be able to get the tut . She is awesome person to work with !!!!!! Plus the woven tut is wonderful too.I'm very happy .
Thanks again,
Janet C
Old 2010-12-26, 7:12pm
Living Life Creatively

You're so welcome, Janet, and I'm glad we were able to work out the problem together! If you have any other questions or need anything else, just let me know. Have fun with your bead "weaving!" ;-D
-
-
-
Old 2011-08-12, 7:29am
Living Life Creatively

From now through the end of the month, I'm offering my Woven bead tutorial for a special discounted price in my Etsy shop!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/74816369...-how-to-create

I'll also be posting more bead examples using my technique soon! ;-D
-
-
-