Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2011-10-19, 5:01am

Exclamation Help with Papashop & Mals cart

Does anyone know how (for those of us who are HTML impaired) to set up the shopping cart in Papashop/Mals interface to where the poor customer does NOT have to go back and forth EVERY time they make a selection? Can they just click on what they'd like and it's sent to their cart without all of the to-and-fro? I feel so horrible for my customers!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2011-10-20, 4:38am
I fart diamonds

http://www.malsforms.com/send-to-cart.html

Old 2011-10-21, 4:05pm

Thanks Shawnette! Holy cow that's going to be a TON of code.... (laughing)

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2011-10-21, 4:55pm
I fart diamonds

Lol. That's why I use Zencart. Just a button click to turn it on.

Old 2011-10-21, 8:21pm

Hi Leslie,

That would be great for you to be able to fix. It is a major pain in the you know what to place a large order with you...even though it's worth it cause I love your frit!

Good luck with it!

Erik
Old 2011-10-22, 2:36am

Thanks Erik, I appreciate your hanging in there!

It looks like there are three lines of code for each item, and more if you have options offered. It's going to take me awhile..... :/

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2011-10-30, 7:10am
Uh-oh means it's too late

I am so sorry Leslie! I am in limbo with pappashoppe right now- I seem to remember a code that would take you back to the previous catagory you were on though so lets say someone was in Iron mountain blends once they added something to the cart instead of taking them to the cart it would go back to the whole list of blends. Hope this makes sense.