No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2006-12-01, 10:12pm
I'm a lilac!

Default Enlarge???

Yesterday I noticed a feature I haven't seen before on eBay... some auctions say "enlarge" below the gallery image, and if you hover your mouse over the gallery image you get a larger image to pop up.

I wanted to look into adding this feature to my auctions... but I couldn't. Is it a special powerseller feature? A beta feature? It's driving me wild... I need to know how I can get it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2006-12-01, 10:55pm
Flaming Redhead!

Is this what you're talking about?

http://pages.ebay.com
/help/sell/gallery_plus.html

I'm not sure it's site wide yet, I know they've been testing it for awhile in different areas. I think it's kinda cool but I'm not sure I want to give eBay any more money than I already do...
Old 2006-12-02, 12:50am
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

I saw that too, but I guess it's an expensive feature, ebay is no fun at all these days with all the costs involved

suzanne

Old 2006-12-02, 2:52am
Entropy increasing....

You have to host your photos on Ebay's photo hosting thingy and then there is a fee. It costs about 1.85 for a $10 listing.
Old 2006-12-02, 5:43pm

I've never used it, but like the feature.

When you are going through the listing of your auction the option to choose that feature will be in with the Listing Upgrades where you can choose that item which is Gallery Plus. It is where you will also find the add-ons like the BOLD lettering, or adding a border. The fee for it is $.75 and you need to host your Gallery photo with eBay picture services. Just your Gallery photo needs to be hosted with them, not nesessarily all your photos.