No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2006-11-30, 10:59am
File not found

Default Question for Bullseye Users

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kimberly; 2012-04-21 at 6:52am.
Old 2006-11-30, 11:01am
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

It's called the Studio Rodz Pack.
Old 2006-11-30, 11:01am
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

And you will it
Old 2006-11-30, 11:04am
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

It's 33 lbs of glassy goodness

Oh and while you are ordering, get some of the lustres - they are not included in the pack. They are reduction glasses. There are 4 of them - green, copper green, amber and blue. You should get them at 50% off of the $4.50 each price, but if you don't this time, the next time you order $250 worth of glass (and pay $125 with your discount), you can get them for 2.25 each. Or I could send you some of mine - I have about 5 of each and don't use them a whole lot.
Old 2006-11-30, 11:06am
Formerly Travelin'gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberly View Post
Thankyou!!!! When I order that, do I then have the option of ordering any odd lots they might have hanging around? I know you don't work for Bullseye, but thought I would ask anyway!!

Kimberly

Yes you do...when you order the studio pack, they will let you order anything else at the 50% off except for dichro...that is always full price.

~
~
~
~
~
Old 2006-11-30, 11:09am
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

hmm.. I just called my rep to ask and she said you would still have the meet the $250 additional ($125 after discount) to get the 50% off.

Odd lot day is next Thursday and supposedly they have new glass this time - if you wait until then, it won't be hard to make that additional amount
Old 2006-11-30, 11:10am
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

I see we have conflicting answers . Sarah at BE said it would take an additional $250. You might want to call and ask yourself - but apparently try to get a different rep than mine I love my rep though - SO reliable!
Old 2006-11-30, 11:12am
Button Queen

Yeah, I was told the same thing when I ordered my Studio Pack. It doesn't count towards the minimum order amount. At the time they didn't have any odd lots left, so I just didn't order anything extra. Of course since then I haven't had any spare money on odd-lot day. Maybe next year for my birthday....
Old 2006-11-30, 11:42am
Procrastinate Now!!

Squid... Who is your rep?? So I know who to ask for when I call to place my order.

Those who restrain desire do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.
Old 2006-11-30, 11:43am
make beads not war

Squidly is addicted to BE glass in general. LOL..
Old 2006-11-30, 11:53am
Formerly Travelin'gal

When we bought out studio pack at bullseye they gave us 50% off the rest of the stuff we bought that same day. Soo...that is why I answered that.

Now anytime after that I have to order at least $250 retail to get the discount.

They almost always have some of their odd lots in stock. Maybe not if it is pink or purple, but they usually have some of the other colors.

~
~
~
~
~
Old 2006-11-30, 11:53am

When I ordered my studio rods pack, I added a few more pounds of glass to it and still got my 50% off the rest. I had Kelli but she isnt there now
Now I have Joanna (she is the manager) and has done very well!

Old 2006-11-30, 1:35pm

Kim, you might want to get extra clear and some of the standard colors when you order.

I got the studio pack (It's what I'm learning on and I LOVE it - MUCH better behaved than the effetre I took my class with), and the clear, black and opaque white are going pretty quickly. When I ordered, Kristia, my rep, said anything else that day was also 50% off. It's worth a try!

Lynda
Old 2006-11-30, 1:41pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Oooh - I just got an email from my BE rep that said you do NOT have to order an additional $250 to get the 50% off. Any other rods you order would be 50% off when you get the Studio Pack! She got clarification from her supervisor!
yay!!

My rep is Sarah Givens - she ROCKS
Old 2006-11-30, 1:42pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

you may also want to get some of the larger diameter clear too - it's called an odd also.
Old 2006-11-30, 1:42pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Quote:
Originally Posted by villa design View Post
Squidly is addicted to BE glass in general. LOL..
Not that there's anything wrong with that.....

Old 2006-11-30, 4:20pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid View Post
Odd lot day is next Thursday and supposedly they have new glass this time - if you wait until then, it won't be hard to make that additional amount
I *never* have a problem making the minimum .... what's wrong with liking BE??

::: note to self - unpack the previous shipment before ordering next week :::

Martha
Old 2006-11-30, 10:21pm
HourGlass Studio

Bullseye rocks !!

Their odd lots are the best - better than moretti.

Old 2006-11-30, 10:31pm
I'm a lilac!

You guys, something I learned about yesterday is that they have Schott tubing in stock... 20mm, 15 inch lengths. I am not going to stock it because I'm scared to ship it (yeah I know, I'm a weenie) but they have under 200 pieces and won't be carrying it anymore. It was reasonably priced... I don't remember how much, but I remember thinking "dang, if I get some for me what could I do with it?"