Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Old 2013-10-30, 9:11am

Default Vessels and Perfume Bottles

Hi all! Dropping in to let you guys know I have a new collection of tutorials in the works right now, called "Lampwork Vessels and Perfume Bottles".
The release date is 11/22/13. But, if you pre order your copy now for $18, you can save $10 off of regular price of $28.
All pre order buyers will be entered into a drawing for a replica of the four vessels/perfume bottles featured in this Ebook. There four winners names will be announced on 11/20/13.
The drawing is to sweeten the deal a little bit because I really need as many pre orders as possible to get this ebook written. Here's a link for more info http://www.lampworktreasures.com/vessels-tutorial.html

I have had to push the release of this order to Monday 11/24 and I will be announcing the winners at that time as well. My explanation and apology was posted below in this thread. I am so sorry to have to do this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ashtonjewels; 2013-11-21 at 7:56pm.
Old 2013-10-30, 10:06am
To Bead Or Not To Bead

I love your tutorials! I was always going to explore this area on my own. It will be nice to have a guide.

Patsy

Ebay:

Last edited by killerbeedz1; 2013-10-30 at 10:10am.
Old 2013-10-30, 10:06am
Chief Creative Goddess

Wow-looks great! Is this for Boro or soft? Thanks!

Old 2013-10-30, 11:24am
novembersfyre everywhere

I pre-ordered mine! I am so looking forward to this!

Old 2013-10-30, 1:45pm

Thanks you guys!!
Sadie, this is for soft glass.

Old 2013-11-03, 3:57pm
Senior Moment

Way cool Lydia!!!

Nortel Mega Minor w/ EX 15 Oxy Con

Old 2013-11-04, 3:40pm
Obsessionwoman

Most excellent...I can hardly wait...I have paid for mine and so look forward to the 22nd.
Old 2013-11-04, 4:17pm

Thank you, I have ordered mine.

Old 2013-11-04, 9:54pm

Can't wait for it Lydia. I have all of your other tutorials and they are beautiful. I am so glad for the opportunity to pre-order your tutorial. Happy writing!

Old 2013-11-05, 5:42am
Melody of Glass

Somehow I managed to buy the painted rose tut and not read it. I just read through it. I own a whole lot of tutorials and that one is absolutely outstanding. Wow. So glad I preordered the new one. On the countdown.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Coming soon...

Old 2013-11-05, 8:02am
Shelarious

I pre-ordered as well.

Old 2013-11-05, 8:37am

Ordered Mine!! Yea!!!
Bea
Old 2013-11-07, 6:28pm

Thank you guys, very much!!!

Old 2013-11-07, 9:29pm

Pre-ordered, thanks Lydia!

Old 2013-11-09, 9:12am

I preordered! It looks complicated, and I've never attempted vessels before, so we'll see if I'm up to the challenge!

(under construction...)
Old 2013-11-14, 1:34pm

I'm interested in the tutorial, but I only work boro. Can this be adapted to boro? Thanks!
Old 2013-11-14, 2:16pm
Just Me!

Just paid, can't wait to get the tutorial and try my hand at this.......Val
Old 2013-11-20, 8:48pm

Ordered... whew, just made it.
Old 2013-11-21, 7:51pm

Artiflex, I'm not so sure this one would work for boro.

I want to thank you guys for taking part in the presale. I just sent out a mass email to those who have purchased to explain that I have no choice but to move this release date to Monday. This is going to be kind of long, but I owe you all an explanation for the delay. I promise there will be no stories about horses running through barns or anything nuts like that but unexpected things started happening within days of announcing this presale.

Some of you might know I'm under contract to deliver Beads to Bead and Button for their 20th Anniversary. I delivered them a month ago and am still under contract for future deliveries under a specified lead time of two weeks per order.
I had no idea they'd sell out and B&B would need another order filled asap. Even with that, I felt it wouldn't be an interference in getting this done. As soon as I finished the order, I got hit with a nasty virus and was laid up for nearly a week. Since then, I've had technical problem after technical problem. Still I though I'd make my deadline until today when I went to plug my text into my Publisher template only to find the file on my flash drive was corrupt. In essence, I'd rather fall on my face and beg forgive in this delay then to deliver a bad quality product.

At this point, I just have to face it. I cannot make this deadline and I have no choice but to push to Monday. Please accept my apology as it really does come from a place of absolute humility.

Old 2013-11-21, 8:06pm
KitseyBelle

Thank you for posting the update. I was anxiously awaiting the 22nd but now I will have to wait a few more days.

It is not problem as far as I am concerned. I know that your tutorial will be wonderful and can't wait to get it.

Jennefer
Old 2013-11-21, 10:42pm

No worries Lydia. Thanks for letting us know, look forward to it being done

Old 2013-11-22, 5:16am
Melody of Glass

Yep...no big deal. Thx for the update.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Coming soon...

Old 2013-11-25, 6:50pm

Any word on delivery of tutorial? Anyone receive theirs?

All my children have paws
Proud Member of "YOU PEOPLE" 9.13.11
Old 2013-11-25, 6:55pm
Melody of Glass

Not yet...

Coming soon...

Old 2013-11-26, 1:26am

Lovely tutorial, thanks Lydia. I'll definitely have to try and book some time to myself this weekend
Old 2013-11-26, 7:19am

Yay for me! I was one of the lucky winners of the drawing. The tutorial looks wonderful, like her other tutorials. I can't wait to give the techniques a try.
Old 2013-11-29, 8:15pm
To Bead Or Not To Bead

I've purchased several tutorials of Lydias including this one. They are very informative with lots of pictures and very well written. I'm busy with orders this week, but hope to make some bottles soon.

Ebay:
Old 2013-12-23, 6:36pm
Shelarious

Love the Lighthouse Vessel update Lydia!!! Beautiful! And thank you.

Old 2013-12-23, 8:09pm

Thanks Lydia. Gorgeous. Merry Christmas to me!! Have a wonderful Holiday Lydia!