LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2008-09-11, 8:53am
Princess of Sparkle!!!

Default Pressed Floral Bead Tutorial

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that I just put up a Pressed Floral Bead Tutorial. Florals are the beads that "hooked" me on glass. I hope you enjoy!

Pressed Floral Tutorial

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~

Last edited by weegems; 2008-09-11 at 5:27pm.
Old 2008-09-11, 10:39am
Senior Moment

I just ordered your new tut, Very excited. I think I am turning into a tut ho too...yikes.
How fun
Cheers,
Patricia
Old 2008-09-11, 10:45am
Senior Moment

YIPPEE! Its here already and it looks great! Thanks Kari!
Cheers,
Patricia
Old 2008-09-11, 2:21pm
Princess of Sparkle!!!

Thank you Patricia, let me know if you have any questions.

~
~
~
Old 2008-09-14, 11:54am

ok kari, my hubby has transferred the money into paypal, I just have to wait for it to cear, sorry for the delay

Old 2008-09-14, 10:58pm
Wild at Heart!

Kari's beads rock! The tutorial is wonderful and thanks for the tips on putting cz's in the beads

??
Old 2008-09-15, 10:35am
Princess of Sparkle!!!

I am glad you guys like the tutorial, now let's see those beads!

~
~
~
Old 2008-09-16, 10:26am

Hi Kari-

Can you tell me if I will need a press for this tutorial?

Thanks
Rebecca
Old 2008-09-16, 10:46am
Princess of Sparkle!!!

Rebecca,

I mostly use presses when I make these flowers, but you don't have to. You also can use whatever press you have that you are comfortable with. You can leave them more round, or just use a marver to make a free form tab shape. I often will debate to press or not to when the shape of the bead seems to scream at me to leave it be.

~
~
~
Old 2008-09-18, 12:02pm
Princess of Sparkle!!!

Just wanted to let you all know that I am going to be offline for a few days, I am going camping with the family. I will send any new orders as soon as we get home. I hope you all enjoy the weekend, and I can't wait to see what those who have bought the tutorial have made. Show those beads!

~
~
~
Old 2009-01-02, 8:52pm
She's Back & Burnin'

I do love your photos and the beads have always been lovely!

Old 2009-01-02, 8:55pm
are we there yet?

Giving this one some thought, I'm not very handy with a press though.

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well make beads. jazz