Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Old 2009-01-16, 6:46am
New Grandma

Default Rose Garden Bead Tutorial (Bullseye Directions)

Learn how to make a bead with 3 different flowers.Learn leaf cane,rose cane and a simple flower murrini.For purchase on my web site.I am putting a seperate page with BULLSEYE colors to use. I have done this bead with both glasses.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

One of the love of my life.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by debgay; 2009-01-17 at 2:13pm.
Old 2009-01-16, 7:32am
Detail G-Mama!

Very pretty! Just wanted to let you know your link is not working.

Old 2009-01-16, 9:02am
New Grandma

Thanks I will have to check it.

Old 2009-01-17, 2:16pm
New Grandma

How do I edit or add to the name?

Old 2009-01-17, 2:22pm
Detail G-Mama!

The link to your website it working now!

Old 2009-01-17, 2:27pm
New Grandma

Thanks do you know how to put bullseye on the thread so it shows on the list?

Old 2009-01-17, 2:44pm
Detail G-Mama!

Not sure what you are asking here.

Old 2009-01-17, 5:02pm
New Grandma

I know that was as clear as mud.I added bullseye directions on the name of the thread but it only shows up here not when you look at tut. to purchase