LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2010-10-05, 1:14pm

Default Silver Glass, Vol. 3 is ready for download

I'm happy to let you guys know that Silver Glass, Vol. 3 is here, and available for instant download! If you preordered, you should already have received your download links.

The tutorial is 40 pages in PDF format, with over 120 full color photos, and 2 special "At a Glance" photo sections you can take to your torch. In addition to the full color version, you'll also receive a stripped-down, printer-friendly version of the e-book that will be more economical for you to print out.

Finally, there's a little surprise I've been keeping under my hat. While I was working on this tutorial, I picked up a pair of Noodlesaurus's disk punties to try them out, and I just fell in love with them. I couldn't believe how much easier they made the process of making murrini.

I didn't want anyone to have to buy an extra tool in order to complete the tutorial, so in the tutorial I do teach the murrini step-by-step using regular glass punties. But I really did want to encourage you guys to check out these disk punties, because I know that if you try them you're never going to want to make murrini without them again. So...also included is a free bonus tutorial on making murrini using the Noodlesaurus punties. And here's the really cool thing: For a limited time, Kris and the kind folks at Noodlesaurus are granting a discount on their punties exclusively to purchasers of this tutorial. If you buy a pair of disk punties before December 5th, 2010, you’ll get $5 off the regular price. All the details are included in the tutorial. Is that nice of them, or what? Thanks, Kris!

Just one last thing and I'll shut up — $5 from every copy sold goes to the AGLF. So there's another reason I hope you'll check it out!

Thanks, everyone! Hope you enjoy the tut!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-10-05, 2:34pm
AKA: Noodlesaurus

Kim... Thanks for your support... and you are welcome... really looking forward to seeing what everyone creates with the AWESOME... tutorial...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or
,~Punties, Mandrels,Beads.....GTT Phantom....
Old 2010-10-07, 10:28am

Hi, received the tutorial and it looks great !! Just wondering - I would like to order the disc punties used in the tutorial but there is a choice of sizes. Which size is best to order - or, which size was used in the tutorial ?
Old 2010-10-07, 10:42am

Quote:
Originally Posted by karikim View Post
Hi, received the tutorial and it looks great !! Just wondering - I would like to order the disc punties used in the tutorial but there is a choice of sizes. Which size is best to order - or, which size was used in the tutorial ?
I bought the single-ended punties with 1" disks and they are awesome! You don't need them to do the tutorial, as I do show how to make the murrini with glass punties too, but I really hope you'll treat yourself to some. They're so great to use and WAY superior to glass punties or stainless steel mandrels or chopsticks. I am so thrilled that Kris is offering this discount on her punties to buyers of my tut -- everyone should have these for making murrini!