Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2010-09-05, 5:26am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Talking It's Finished: The Making of Flower Murrini - Tonbodama Style -

It took me longer that I planned..... but it is finally finished.

You can purchase the E-book on my website Feng Lampwork Beads

$ 25,-
45 pages
151 step-by-step pictures
23,9 MB

I hope you all like my new E-book.

Thank you

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2010-09-05, 6:31am

Awesome. Need to wait to buy it. Have to pay the bills first and can't do that until I get my new check card. (I was lucky enough to be hit with identity theft this week).

Why do bills always have to get in the way. Thanks so much. Anything good is always worth waiting for!!!

Old 2010-09-05, 9:42am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Thank you so much Laura.

I am so sorry to hear abotu teh identity theft, hope it sorts out soon.

Giving you a cyber hug

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2010-09-05, 9:44am

Christina,

Beautiful job!!!

It's awesome!!!! I can't wait to try it. I was so anxious to give it a try, I thought I'd try to figure it out on my own. Ehhhh... well that didn't work out the way I hoped. Now I can see what I did wrong and how to change it..

Thank you SO much for such a beautiful Tut.!!! I LOVE your beads & stuff!

elyart

elyart
Old 2010-09-05, 9:54am
Anyone need some spacers?

It's a great tut written with great care and my favorite tons of photos! I love it.

Old 2010-09-05, 10:18am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Thank you both so much.

Tracy, can you believe it when i say i have like 50% more pics that could easily been included but would make this E-book HUGE.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2010-09-05, 4:10pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Chrissy is your www site shop closed? I cannot load it. I am the one that tried to purchase some dichro dust and brass from you. I never heard back. I would like to try to get this going, thank you and good luck with your tutorial.

Old 2010-09-05, 10:22pm
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Nope all my shops are up and runnning and i am getting daily orders in.
Not sure which website you are trying to load.

www.fengbeads.com/E-books.html will bring you to the E-books

www.fengfritfactory.com is for my fritblends, murrini, preciousmetals and CZ's

www.fengfritfactory.etsy.com is for murrini only

If you have questions on how to place an order e-mail me at info@fengfritfactory.com

Thanks Chrissy

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2010-09-05, 11:32pm
Dancing Moon Shadows

Really enjoyed your tute. Can't wait to try this technique myself!

[/b][/i][/font]
Old 2010-09-14, 3:41pm

Chrissy, your PM mailbox is full ...

Malcolm

Email:

Phone:+1.408.288.7978
Old 2010-09-17, 12:36pm

Just got all your tutorials. They look great. More fun for me this weekend. Thanks.
Old 2010-09-18, 5:05pm
To Bead Or Not To Bead

Chrissy:

Tried to pm you, but your mailbox is full. So I sent you an email. I need for you to resend this tutorial to me. Something happened in the dowload and I wasn't able to receive it all.

Patsy

Ebay:
Old 2010-09-18, 5:23pm

Hi Chrissy, My tutorial arrived & it looks great. I know what I will be doing today..

Thanks Kerry

Last edited by Catts; 2010-09-19 at 10:51am. Reason: update
Old 2011-02-16, 5:55am

Chrissy, I ordered both of your flower murrini tuts on Sunday. The flower murrini 1 file would not open, said it was damaged and denied me access after I tried several times to download it. Would you resend please? Do you know when the flower murrini 2 will be ready?

doris aka lunamere

Last edited by lunamere; 2011-02-16 at 5:58am.
Old 2011-02-17, 9:28pm

Chrissy I also tried to order your tut...paid through pay pal.....a message was sent to my email with a download link which will when I try to open it, said I was denied. Help Mary

Love like you never have been hurt.
Old 2011-02-18, 11:04am

Thank you Chrissy for the PM. My goof..I thought your tutorial was ready for sale. Mary

Love like you never have been hurt.