Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Old 2012-02-02, 12:51pm

Default Refillable Boro Pen Tutorial

This tutorial will provide step by step instruction to make a blown glass boro pen with a refillable cartridge. You should have intermediate to advanced skills for this project and have the tools, torch and oxygen to work with Borosilicate Glass. Soft glass could also be used, but would be recommended for decorative purposes only.

Intermediate to Advanced - Experience lampworking is required.

24 pages, 50 color images

Video of Kinetic Pen in action

$16.50

Glass Pen Tutorial

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Snowfirebeads; 2012-02-03 at 6:45pm.
Old 2012-02-02, 5:42pm
Superkitty

Very well written, Chris! I can't wait to get to the torch and give this a try.
Old 2012-02-02, 7:16pm

Thanks Deb! And make sure you post yours so we can see!

Old 2012-02-03, 9:27am
Obsessionwoman

video won't work for me
Old 2012-02-03, 12:40pm

I think you have to be signed in to Facebook.

Old 2012-02-03, 1:17pm
Your Royal Fritness

Chris this is an AWESOME tutorial! It is so well written, I can't wait to try it

Old 2012-02-03, 6:15pm

thanks Dawn! I can't wait to see what you do with them.

Old 2012-02-25, 7:29am
Your Royal Fritness

Chis what a wonderful tutorial, I LOVE it! Chris if you have ever seen me seed bead you know I don’t do tiny well. So I took your idea in a different direction and downsized the tubing and put marbles on top. I’m calling them my Marble Pens. Once I made a few I thought wow I can put anything on top that I want so I made a fish and a heart pen for Beads of Courage. Talk about FUN, thanks Chris.
Attached Images

Old 2012-03-07, 10:07pm
To Bead Or Not To Bead

Cute idea!

Ebay:
Old 2012-04-10, 7:13pm
Anyone need some spacers?

I haven't had time to try this tutorial but I have read though it and the instructions are very clear and the photos are wonderful.