Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2008-11-26, 5:14pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll Lover View Post
My first, but there will be more, great tut!
WOW! This is beautiful! I love putting the silver glass with these beads! You did an awesome job! Can't wait to see more!

You should post this in the gallery, there is a thread in there for the moth wing beads!!!

Awesome job!
Andrea

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-12-20, 7:23pm

Andrea,

Etsy is showing that they're all sold out!!

jgraff

Old 2008-12-20, 9:24pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgraff View Post
Andrea,

Etsy is showing that they're all sold out!!

jgraff
Here is a link to the tutorial...... there are some there.....

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=18636107

Thanks,
Andrea

Old 2008-12-21, 4:50am
Beadmaking.nl

Help! It's sold out!!!!

Old 2008-12-21, 10:02am

Quote:
Originally Posted by margriet@stainedglass.nl View Post
Help! It's sold out!!!!
Try this link....

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5946689

There are 5 left in the store........ they are the first item...... let me know if you can't get them.... this is weird, I can see them and so can some of my friends......

Thanks,
Andrea

Old 2008-12-22, 3:15pm
Gimme that silver glass!

Andrea, will you be doing another tut as well? I would LOVE to learn these beads of yours:

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2008-12-26, 6:39pm

Quote:
Andrea, will you be doing another tut as well? I would LOVE to learn these beads of yours:
Hi Anouk!
Maybe after Tucson I will work on another one!!! Not sure which bead will be next though!

Andrea

Old 2008-12-27, 6:54am
Gimme that silver glass!

Okay, I'll wait (im)patiently !

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-01-01, 4:25pm

Quote:
Okay, I'll wait (im)patiently !
Hey I am going to be teaching in Hamburg in June! Why don't you come!!!!!!!!

(I really have no idea how far away you are..... but I did have some students from the Netherlands in the last class I taught there).

Andrea

Old 2009-01-02, 7:39pm

Those are gorgeous, Andrea!

Old 2009-01-02, 8:44pm

This is one on my list to buy, does anyone who has it know if their are full directions on fuming, as I have never fumed before?
TIA
Old 2009-01-02, 9:14pm
Oh No You Didn't!

Oh, this tutorial is definitely on my list!

Troll Lover that is an awesome bead you posted.

My name is............. Deb

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon
Old 2009-01-02, 9:36pm
Broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinders View Post
This is one on my list to buy, does anyone who has it know if their are full directions on fuming, as I have never fumed before?
TIA
The fuming directions are great!!! Good clear photos too!

Old 2009-01-05, 11:12pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
The fuming directions are great!!! Good clear photos too!
Thank you Nicker!!!!
Andrea

Old 2009-01-06, 2:12am
Most have those beadies

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfotter View Post
Hey I am going to be teaching in Hamburg in June! Why don't you come!!!!!!!!

(I really have no idea how far away you are..... but I did have some students from the Netherlands in the last class I taught there).

Andrea
Hi Andrea,
I was planning to go this year to you in Hamburg but now I'm not sure anymore because EvaMarie increased her price with 150 euro's. Maybe it's better to wait then until you're in Holland. I really love to learn your Galaxybeads.

my
my

my
my

Old 2009-01-06, 9:56am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Louisa View Post
Hi Andrea,
I was planning to go this year to you in Hamburg but now I'm not sure anymore because EvaMarie increased her price with 150 euro's. Maybe it's better to wait then until you're in Holland. I really love to learn your Galaxybeads.
Hi Maria Louisa!
The price increase is probably due to the cost of PMC. We will be making PMC silver caps and coring beads as well.......... that is my guess......

Hope to see you sometime!!!!!
Andrea

Old 2009-01-20, 4:31pm

Default My Moth Wing Bead

Here it my bead from the Moth Wing Tut. I needed a big bead so added and extra ring of color. I love these beads.

Thanks so much for the great instructions,
Melody:
Old 2009-01-20, 5:01pm
Oh No You Didn't!

That's very nice Melody!

My name is............. Deb

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon
Old 2009-01-20, 5:14pm

Thanks Deb,
I bought your tut, too, but haven't had a chance to try it out yet. It's on the list.
Old 2009-01-20, 11:39pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bead_lover View Post
Here it my bead from the Moth Wing Tut. I needed a big bead so added and extra ring of color. I love these beads.

Thanks so much for the great instructions,
Melody:
Awesome bead!!!! Great job!

Andrea