Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2008-11-07, 8:56am

Default House of Vettii Focal Bead Tutorial - Instant Download.

Good morning all! I just finished a new tutorial and it's available for instant download here.

Like the "Classical Garden" tutorial, it is an extension of the "Encased Floral Panel" tutorial and is therefore not meant to supersede it. If you haven't tried the Encased Floral Panel tutorial yet, you might want to do that before trying this one.

Included in this publication are two focal bead tutorials, "House of Vettii" and "Classical Urn", as well as a section for building the Black and Goldstone Twisted cane and setting CZ's. All of the glasses used are 104 COE and two of the specific glasses are silvered.

The cost is $22.00. The file size is 1.33MB, and includes 18 pages and 68 pictures. If you'd like, you can preview the file here.

If you have questions or concerns with this tut, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-11-07, 9:27am

Those are just stunning!!! You do such beautiful work.

Old 2008-11-07, 9:29am

Thank you Cynthia! Your artistic spirit radiates from every piece that you create. I LOVE your work!

Old 2008-11-07, 11:22am
Know-it-all Megalomaniac

Lydia,
You need to play with some boro and come up with some
tutorials for us here on the dark side .
Your beads are amazing!

Get your copy of the new Lampwork Etc. Tutorials and Tips Book

Old 2008-11-07, 12:21pm

Karen, thank you!
I admire the heck out of you boro folk. I tried it and that stuff just doesn't seem to like me too much. I scorched the heck out of it.
My poor little oxy setup just doesn't have what it takes run with the big dawgs.

Old 2008-11-07, 12:34pm
da General

Got mine!

|
|
|
|
Old 2009-01-05, 7:56pm

Lydia,

Such a great tutorial. Very detailed with lots of pics. I would have never tried some of the colors. Here's my first try.

Looking forward to more great tutorials from you.

Deb
Old 2009-01-07, 9:25am

Oh WOW! Deb, thank you! You most certainly created a gorgeous bead!! Thank you so much for sharing a picture of it!!

Old 2009-01-13, 9:51am

Just ordered mine. Thank you.

Rose Leslie