LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-10-07, 4:17am

Hobby Lobby. Got some yesterday. Next to the tubes

FABULOUS tutorial!!!!

Last edited by Rose; 2009-10-07 at 4:20am.
Old 2009-10-09, 1:01pm
Dangerous Woman

Finally! Payday. And I got a check for $15 from a shop that sells my jewelry. Here I go to order the tut!

May your torch burn brightly and your oxy never run out. - Karen Hardy

On a Cheetah with a hurricane Still have my Lynx as a back up.
Old 2009-10-11, 7:54am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

I just listed some more minikits But they will not be shipped untill wednesday

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2009-11-02, 2:00am
Resident hippie

I got to make some Sparkle Balls at the weekend.
I LoVe them!
If the sun comes out I'll try and get a pic.

Have FUN!!!!! It's not about perfection..... Leslie - [not so] Crazy Woman

Old 2010-01-08, 8:57am

If anyone still needs any brass sheets, I bought way too much and listed some in the Garage Sale area. A little goes a long way.

http://lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150357

Pandora, Biagi, Troll, and more, bead sets, and focals.

Old 2010-01-11, 5:39am

Chrissy the tutorials are listed as " sold out' on etsy. When will you have more?
Debi
Old 2010-01-11, 5:48am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

dear Debi,

They are not sold out. You can find them here:

This link will forward you directly after your paypal payment.
http://www.fengbeads.com/E-books.html

For etsy purchases I will send you an e-mail.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/feng

It migth be fastest to use the first link, my Husband is in the Hospital again, so i am not online/at home all the time.

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2010-01-11, 7:24am

Oh Chrissy, sorry to hear this. Hope he gets well very soon.