LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2010-07-01, 2:25pm

Default Silver Glass, Vols. 1 & 2 are available for download

Ok, it's official — Silver Glass, Vol. 1 and Silver Glass, Vol. 2 have been released. If you preordered, you should have been sent a link and instructions on how to download your copy. If you preordered and did not receive a download notification, please drop me an email if you still haven't received notification in an hour or two, and I'll do some sleuthing and make sure you're taken care of.

Both tutorials are now available for sale by instant download on my website, meaning that once you purchase, you'll be sent a download link automatically, with no waiting around for me to send emails.

Thanks so much, everyone. I hope you enjoy the tuts, I'm very excited to have them out. Please do email me with feedback and any suggestions after you've had time to sit down with them.

Cheers!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-07-03, 1:20pm

Kim - I got both, printed them out, and they look great!! Beautifully done!! Thank you so much.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-07-03, 5:16pm

OMG! These tutorials were AWESOME! Beautifully written and photographed, and totally easy to follow. I was so amazed to get pretty decent looking beads on the first try! (Nothing like yours, of course, I'm just sayin'...)

Really great job and thanks SO much! I hope you come up with many more!

~Triscia
Old 2010-07-04, 9:49am

Thank you both so much -- it means a lot to me that you're enjoying the tutorials, and I hope you'll email or post photos of the beads you make with them. I saw a really pretty set on Etsy yesterday by Bohemian Beads (if you want to see them, you can view my favorites on Etsy) and Kathy posted a gorgeous set of buttons in the Gallery S&T today, too...it's so much fun for me to see the beads you guys are making with the tuts, so please keep them coming!

XOXO

Old 2010-07-05, 1:15pm
OY and Psyche Junkie

Thanks so much Kim, that really means a lot!! I've made enough to make a bracelet. I'm hoping to bezel set them. A friend is going to help me with bezels and soldering in a couple of weeks.

I agree that both tutorials are very well written and easy to understand and the pictures are terrific! I haven't had a chance to try out the second tutorial yet, but I'm hoping to maybe next weekend.

Cheers
Kathy

Minor with one concentrator

Old 2010-07-05, 2:23pm

Boy did I get lucky. I bought the tuts and the base glass I have in 3 different places. I think I just kept reordering without looking. haha now I can use some of it.
Old 2010-07-06, 11:45am

I ordered both. I had to have them. I can't wait to get home tonight to try them out. Thanks lots