No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2014-09-27, 2:12pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Default Organic Strands, Lampwork Recipes for Success Volume 3

New eBook, my best organic strand recipes
Available for Instant Download on HAS at > https://handmadeartists.com/seller_s...diantMindBeads

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Old 2014-09-27, 9:47pm
Dancing in the Flame

Hi Janelle,

I ordered through Handmade earlier this afternoon and although the paypal payment appears to have gone through the order is still listed as pending and I wasn't able to see a download link.

Old 2014-09-28, 3:52pm

I'm a little confused. Both tutorial descriptions mention sea salt beads. Does tutorial 3 cover what is in tutorial 2?

Georgia
Old 2014-09-29, 9:26am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Georgia there are sea salt beads in both, but the strands contain many different varieties of designs.
All > Please have patience with the downloads, Dan and I's little town of Todos Santos down here in Baja Sur is 40 minutes North of Cabo. It was devastated by Hurricane Odile. We only have intermittent internet at certain spots in town, and I am emailing files as I can. As stated in the listings you can email me directly if you have problems, and please give me 24 to 48 hours, during the business week. Thanks for your support as we rebuild. Our studio structure was destroyed and we just moved into a new space this weekend. This is our first official day back at the torch We are ending our custom catalog since we are not able to keep up good shipping times during the Summer here with so many storms delaying our shipments of supplies. This is why I am giving up some of our best recipes. Hopefully more people will pick up the torch to make some similar, the Sea Salt has become a very popular series since we started out with them last March. So enjoy the recipes, email me if you need a copy of the eBook resent, HAS and Artfire both have been unreliable lately but they are the only venues I have to offer the ebooks via . j

|
|
|
|

Old 2014-09-29, 1:55pm

I bought these a few days ago and really liked them both! Jenelle shares a lot of information and the photos are well done too! Plus you can't beat the price...I bought on Handmade and they emailed me with the download links.

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2014-09-30, 8:46am

I have purchased Sea Salt Rounds and Barrels, Organic Strands, Lampwork Recipes For Success Vol. 1 and Let's Make Crinkle Disks. tutorials and have received two of the four so far. The ones I have recieved appear to be great. I can't wait to give them a try.

Old 2014-09-30, 9:02am

Jenelle - so sorry to hear about all the storm damage! What a terrible experience for you.

I've ordered Recipes Volume 1 .. can't wait to see it. I have many of your other tutorials and have loved them all.
Old 2014-10-02, 11:38am

Jenelle I'm so sorry to hear about the storm and the damage down there. I hope all is back to normal soon. When you have internet again I still have a couple of purchases that I haven't received: Recipes Volume 1 and Wavy Disk. I love the two I have already: Sea Salt Rounds and Barrels and Organic Strands. I hope you guys are doing ok.

Old 2014-10-02, 6:27pm

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with storm damage. I purchased Sea Salt Rounds and Organic Strands on 9/29 and haven't received them or a link for downloading. When you have the opportunity please check.

Thanks.

Georgia
Old 2014-10-04, 5:16am

Download problems here also .. I purchased Recipes Volume 1 on Sept 30.
Old 2014-10-06, 5:17pm

Default Tutorials

Same here.
Old 2014-10-08, 12:41pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

HI Guys! For some reason HAS is not delivering all of the download links I just got internet back at my house today after it being out due to Hurricane Odile. Please send me a direct email beadsbot@gmail.com with the title of any missing files so I can send them to you. Thanks!

|
|
|
|

Old 2014-10-09, 9:15am

Got them! Now I can't wait to play. Thank you for sharing.

Georgia
Old 2014-10-09, 9:41am

I got mine too .. thanks Jenelle!
Old 2014-10-09, 7:05pm

I got mine yesterday! Thanks!
Old 2014-10-11, 9:06am
Senior Member | Jenelle

You bet, thanks so much! Happy bead making

|
|
|
|

Old 2014-10-11, 6:06pm
Slogan Challenged...

Hi Jenelle!

I realize you don't want to sell all your secrets! But I'm really curious about your frit swirl beads. Do any of the tuts you sell show those?

Thanks so much, and I hope the move is going alright!

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2014-10-11, 6:42pm
Slogan Challenged...

Hi Jenelle, never mind... I found the top secret bundle. Looks like enough to get me started. I got one of the volumes for sea salt too. Now I'm anxiously stalking my inbox LOL Thanks so much!

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2014-10-13, 12:15pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Cool Kristin, thanks so much!

|
|
|
|

Tags
ebook, organic strands, tutorial