LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2012-11-05, 12:27pm

Default Polymer Clay Tutorial - Illuminare Beads by Emma Ralph

Hi all

I'm not sure if I am allowed to post here about my polymer clay tutorial? But I know that many people here like to dabble in polymer clay as well as glass.

Just wanted to let you all know that my polymer clay e-book is now ready and available for immediate download.

The book contains two full beadmaking tutorials for my Illuminare and Clarice polymer clay beads and loads of other useful info on shaping and finishing clay to perfection. I'm offering it at a special 20 % discount from my online store until Christmas.

http://www.ejrbeads.co.uk/shop/index...oducts_id=4783

Thanks for looking!

Emma

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Projects, articles, bead galleries

Art beads, clay & supplies

Old 2012-11-05, 3:59pm
Formerly FishBulb

Those are fantastic! I'm off to check those out!

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.
Old 2012-11-05, 5:16pm

Oh thank you Angie!

Anyone who has a mustachioed axolotl for an avatar is my sort of person - so very flattered you like the look of my beadies!

Emma

Old 2012-11-05, 9:54pm
I speak Murrini!

Oh my - these look gorgeous!!!

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2012-11-06, 2:13am

Oh thank you DeAnne!

Emma

Old 2012-11-09, 4:30pm
Lover of Life

These are lovely! Since I've started in glass, I never touch my clay anymore, and have been thinking of selling all my PC supplies and equipment... Sometimes seeing a PC artist's work makes me hold off for a bit longer... like now! If I ever pull em out of storage again, I'll be looking at that tut. Looks great!

"Your dreams are waiting for you to come true."
Old 2012-11-09, 5:50pm

Oh thank you for the compliment Becky!

I find I have less time for clay these days, it is true! I actually make beads from polymer clay, glass and ceramic clays. I keep thinking I should just stop being a jack-of-all-trades and focus on one medium, but the thought of giving up any of them completely just would make me sad I think! Even if I don't get to play with one type of material for a long while, I still like to know it is there waiting for me!

Old 2012-11-11, 11:23am

Gorgeous!
Old 2012-11-12, 9:27am

Thank you so much!

Emma

Tags
clarice, ejr beads, emma ralph, fimo, illuminare, polyclay, polymer clay, premo, tutorial